DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Yep. Same as how Drake wasn't allowed to reply to Pusha. Was it j prince, j prince jr, Birdman, Wayne or Universal who said they wouldn't let Drake reply? I can't remember. So many nikkas get a slice of that

Ya'll continue quoting this like push wasn't under the same type of deal by signing to good music under a label under rocafella.

He was literally in the same position. Difference is that one became rich and the other was giving interviews saying he doesn't even know why he was in the beef to begin with

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Who's really surprised by this?

That's his target audience :heh:
When they do the nfl draft, it will be the same. Then the tin foil basement dwellers that can’t girls will call them lames

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll continue quoting this like push wasn't under the same type of deal by signing to good music under a label under rocafella.

He was literally in the same position. Difference is that one became rich and the other was giving interviews saying he doesn't even know why he was in the beef to begin with
Yall? No, Drake said this. About kendrick. Yes or no?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So people just going to invent a story out of thin air how Drake a "silent partner" in owning a record label :dead:

Damn yall nikkas will believe anything :dead:

No wonder Putin and Republicans put so much money into false info, shyt works :dead:

Some nikka tweeting about his record deal and how his money "always been right"

But when Wayne sued cash money one of the things that was mentioned in it was how he couldn't pay any of his young money artist (you know...DRAKE) because cash money wasn't paying Wayne to pay his artist

I'm supposed to believe that Drake went from that to "silently owning a record label"

Taylor Swift selling out all over the world going on tour for years and she had to fight to the death for her masters but drake release some songs sharking whole cultures left and right and now he a "silent partner" in a record label:dead:

Aint no hope for yall nikkas dude. None whatsoever :dead:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people just going to invent a story out of thin air how Drake a "silent partner" in owning a record label :dead:

Damn yall nikkas will believe anything :dead:

No wonder Putin and Republicans put so much money into false info, shyt works :dead:

Some nikka tweeting about his record deal and how his money "always been right"

But when Wayne sued cash money one of the things that was mentioned in it was how he couldn't pay any of his young money artist (you know...DRAKE) because cash money wasn't paying Wayne to pay his artist

I'm supposed to believe that Drake went from that to "silently owning a record label"

Taylor Swift selling out all over the world going on tour for years and she had to fight to the death for her masters but drake release some songs sharking whole cultures left and right and now he a "silent partner" in a record label:dead:

Aint no hope for yall nikkas dude. None whatsoever :dead:
you should see the KTT thread on it, they think Drake is part of some secret organization that owns all of media, the dodgers, some other shyt :dead:

Daps
I mean, they're right. He's a Jew :mjgrin:

I was being funny here but now that I think about it, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that Drake gets opportunities that other rappers wouldn't get due to his jewish heritage. He's the closest thing to a jewish hip hop star that we will ever have (hopefully) and he's the biggest hip hop star in the world, and jews control the industry. They're probably happy as a lark to be able to invite Drake to their meetings with all of the real industry movers and shakers.

But I have no proof of this. I'm just saying that we don't know how important his Jewish heritage really is to Aubrey Graham. We all know that "Drake" is his persona, but we know next to nothing about Aubrey Graham and how he really thinks. He could be completely plugged in with the jews for all we know.