DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They're on a track on Drake's Take Care album too.

So three songs together total; two collabs and one with ASAP and Two Chains. All of this was at the beginning of their careers too. fukking Problems is GOAT'd. They made good music together, as brief as it was.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Drake READY for all the Smoke. Boy ain’t sleeping at night….

Posted a picture of Kendrick’s manager Anthony Saleh on his IG story with the caption,

🐢 wonder is today the day 🐢

Mr. Pro Black revolutionary “for the people” rapper is managed by a venture capitalist :mjlol: you can’t make this up

leoc

All Star
Daps
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.

then why hasnt any one else had a feature run like drake? :jbhmm:

and to the bold: How Drake Helped Yung Bleu Go From Receiving A $250K Record Deal To An Offer Of Up To $9M

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Someone explain the whole "drummer boy" thing as far as Drakes posts.. is he saying he can't make beats?
It’s been long said that metro don’t really produce the songs. Just might find the sample and make the drums for it.

Might be mistaken but I think for Father Stretch my Hands he just added his tag and the snares and got the producer credit :dead:

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The blame for that goes on Kendrick/Future and the rest of the We Hate Drake brigade. Yall acting like Kendrick dissed Drake by himself on his own project. Kendrick dissed drake with a group of other ppl who also had another project dropping that was marketed as still dissing Drake. So yeah, it makes sense for Drake to wait to drop his diss for the 2nd album to drop to make sure he responds to everyone.
They're making excuses and gassing up that mid Ross dropped because their guy is milk carton status.

Everybody lined up for the main event. Where is Kendrick?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yall gonna ignore this or call Lupe a hater lmaoo

most of these dudes don't understand what a lyricist is. Kendrick rarely uses metaphors entendres or similes. If he does it using very simplistic rhyme patterns maybe 2 metaphors if that. To a guy like lupe lyricist will have multiple entendres in a single bar , that's not kendricks lane

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Did the avengers not have a plan when they went at Drake? Were they betting on no response

Shiiiit, Drake has been the ENTIRE rollout for Future and Metro..song is #1, both albums are doing numbers…Ross is getting the biggest visibility ever for his transition into a social media comedian, Epic might open up a budget for him to put out his first album in three years…get his 30k units first week off…plan went perfectly as far as I can see….using the Heel Drake Stimmy is carrying these nikkas…Kendrick just has to FINALLY live up to this unearned reputation as some kind of untouchable battle rap god people have been attributing to him since Control and all is right with the world

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Shiiiit, Drake has been the ENTIRE rollout for Future and Metro..song is #1, both albums are doing numbers…Ross is getting the biggest visibility ever for his transition into a social media comedian, Epic might open up a budget for him to put out his first album in three years…get his 30k units first week off…plan went perfectly as far as I can see….Kendrick just has to FINALLY live up to this unearned reputation as some kind of untouchable battle rap god people have been attributing to him since Control and all is right with the world
And this is exactly what Cole said in 7 minute drill only to apologize and delete it :dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Kendrick and Drake have only been on two songs together as far as I know; Poetic Justice and fukkin' Problems. Their relationship at the best of times was icily cordial. The rest of those dudes were skinnin' and grinnin' with Drake during his prime years, not doing anything but co-signing everything. Again, Rick Ross said Drake was in THE TOP 2 PERCENTILE OF WRITERS along with himself and JAY-Z. And he said this long after the 2015 ghostwriter exposal.
I mean he also took kdot and asap on his tour

Daps
I guess him sending the mixed and mastered version to Akademils counts as “officially” releasing it. He never put Duppy Freestyle on streaming services either.

If Kendrick doesn’t drop today i’d assume he’d wait until Friday so he can dominate the weekend discourse.

Drake is coming off SUPER confident so I wonder what word he’s gotten regarding Kendrick’s plans
Wasn't Duppy released on SoundCloud though? I think that counts as "official"