DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.
Well this is dumb

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Sure it’s overblown, but that ain’t the point.

All these people now dissing him have co-signed him and worked with him when it made sense for their bottom line.

Now they wanna act like they have a problem with with monster they created and supported.

Drake was a canadian Jew white boy, with a nose job and Ghostwriters when Rick ross was calling him the greatest ever. :stopitslime:

Dudes looking crazy going at him now :smh:
I actually agree with this, with the exception of Kendrick who hasn't done anything with Drake for over a decade.

Ross was one of the first artists to work with Drake after the Quentin Miller leak.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I actually agree with this, with the exception of Kendrick who hasn't done anything with Drake for over a decade.

Ross was one of the first artists to work with Drake after the Quentin Miller leak.
Yeah, but Kendrick let him live and thrive for 12 years now.

Why’d he just now decide to say something about it? And when is he actually REALLY gonna say something about it?

Kenny been complacent just like everybody else over the years. If he was really bout it, he woulda got Drake out the paint a long time ago.

His recent verse comes off as Jealousy at this point. Especially considering he went into hiding after that verse.

Still waiting to hear what he got to say about all of this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.
The Drake stimulus package is definitely real but I also believe the bolded.

If he wanted to he could have broken in dozens of rappers over the years. He just doesn’t want to. Said in the beef thread he’s only top rapper to never have his own crew. It’s weird but maybe dude is just selfish like that.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

If he wanted to he could have broken in dozens of rappers over the years. He just doesn’t want to. Said in the beef thread he’s only top rapper to never have his own crew. It’s weird but maybe dude is just selfish like that.
Yeah I'd agree, it's more he just doesn't want to. If it were up to Drake Weeknd would be in a corner somewhere with the hits only going to Drake. Wayne would never.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
How many weeks after Like That. You guys can't be serious.
The blame for that goes on Kendrick/Future and the rest of the We Hate Drake brigade. Yall acting like Kendrick dissed Drake by himself on his own project. Kendrick dissed drake with a group of other ppl who also had another project dropping that was marketed as still dissing Drake. So yeah, it makes sense for Drake to wait to drop his diss for the 2nd album to drop to make sure he responds to everyone.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Whats also wild is that Drake has never fell out with Chubbs or no one else in his inner circle, especially the gang tied ppl

Is he just paying them well, especially considering he didn't grow up with them?

And would he beed food in Toronto otherwise?

Or do they just know too much?

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Someone explain the whole "drummer boy" thing as far as Drakes posts.. is he saying he can't make beats?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Whats also wild is that Drake has never fell out with Chubbs or no one else in his inner circle, especially thr gang tied ppl

Is he just paying them well, especially considering he didn't grow up with them?

And would he beed food in Toronto otherwise?

Or do they just know too much?
Considering he’s the only rapper to never really fall out with Birdman over money i’m assuming his lawyer game must be top of the line :russ: