DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
True, but it comes off as corny for all of them to form up now. They’ve all cashed in a Drake stimulus at some point.

If he’s such a problem, they shoulda got rid of his ass a long time ago.

That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That Drake Stimulus package is the biggest myth it was. Drake basically did a great job marketing that shyt but at the end of the day...no one but Drake benefited from that long term. Everyone that didn't have a large enough fanbase track he jumped on got their style Shang Tsung and careers stalled.

Then think about it like this... OVO Sound has been around for 12 yrs.... only PND and dvsn had any real success. Drake has over 320 songs he's been a part of hit the billboard top 100... only 10 has been from his crew....of which 6 was PND. Where's the stimulus for his own label?

So you telling me he can make a Blockboy JB song Top 100 but Roy Wood can't pop? He can do collab albums with Future and 21 savage but not a single collab album with Baka or Smiley? Dvsn had to do a collab album with Ty Dollar Sign. Every non rapping person on that label has released an album over the past 18 to 20 mths and none of them popped...not even in Canada. No OVO sound compilation album like Dreamville had? Nope.... and we all know why. All you have to do is listen to OVO sound radio and you can assume 1 of 2 things. Drake gave them all their styles... or Drake is stalling them all out and using their best stuff for himself.
That's why I got so much respect for The Weeknd

He saw what time it was and went nope

Had faith in himself

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

So why no Drake/Ross album? Ross ain’t have a wide enough fan base? They got enough songs together to make a joint album..

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Nah, there's definitely artists I discovered through the drake stimulus package that I would have never listed to otherwise and he propelled their careers into something legitimate, migos in particular stand out to me as a major example

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
First time seeing it

Mental illness
I don’t think anybody at all familiar with BR can say that Daylyt isn’t a whole entire mental case. It’s like those autistic people that have specific areas of expertise/skills, I’m sure somewhere in his fukked up brain, his battling benefits from his mental illness