DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Drake getting into his meme bag, this is gonna be fun.

win lose draw classic diss no classic diss.....its gonna be fun
All these dudes nasty Game, Jada, Styles P, and Lupe

Dude is confirmed to use writers
Dude is from the suburbs
Dude isn't from AMERICA

They don't have no type of pride for their own

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Strange, it took him 3 Weeks to come back and now Kenny is the slow one and it hasn't been a week? :unimpressed:

nikka Drake was wrapping up a sold out $5 million a show, Highest grossing Hip Hop Tour Ever, fukking around with bytches on every city. He ain’t have time to hop on no booth to CPR jealous nikkaz careers whom he made songs that sounded like “Drake Featuring Drake” taking shots at him, He got time NOW. He Home.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
nikka Drake was wrapping up a sold out $5 million a show, Highest grossing Hip Hop Tour Ever, fukking around with bytches on every city. He ain’t have time to hop on no booth to CPR jealous nikkaz careers whom he made songs that sounded like “Drake Featuring Drake” taking shots at him, He got time NOW. He Home.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I can agree but for some reason he is threatened by Kendrick. Not sure if he feels Kendrick took his spot or what but he is always bitter when Kendrick is mentioned.
Kendrick got acclaim for the type of music he tries to make. TPAB is Lupe's lane, Lupe "the college professor" would love to win a Pulitzer.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If that hi Whitney song is real. Kendrick might have see drake for real. That shyt was disrespectful

Yeah, I wanna see Drake catch this body…but that “Hi Whitney” shyt was lame as fukk to me, directly addressing his wife is disrespectful and there’s not even any point to it…after certain shyt I don’t even want to hear diss tracks anymore.. thought the same thing about Push wishing death on 40…hope that bullshyt was AI

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Kendrick got acclaim for the type of music he tries to make. TPAB is Lupe's lane, Lupe "the college professor" would love to win a Pulitzer.
Lupe didn't make TPAB though and he didn't get a Pulitzer...so?