DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
What is Rick Ross doing? He put out a lame diss and taunted Drake on social media. He follow up on that? You acting like nikkas on tiktok are doing Rick Ross dances. He in the booth with Kendrick cooking up fire?
nikkas rather get tiktok hotline bling stolen from sauce walka dances than actual records

:francis:the game is all fukked up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Gotta take Thanos and nuclear bomb out the title and replace it with Family Guy Aquaman. The Avengers pretty much feared Thanos. Nobody fears Drake. He’s a a popular punching bag.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick needs to drop tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. Can't drag this shyt out, especially with the AI shyt going on. Only way you could excuse stretching this out until the weekend is if the song is coming with a video

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yep.

Gucci, Jeezy, t.i, 50, Birdman etc. Ross always trying to start beef before an album roll out. And even when his man loses his chain and whip gets shot up he just goes quiet for a while then back to dissing. Like how he had 50s name in his mouth when he was rolling out that brick with Meek recently.
This is funny coming from 50 Stans.

:mjlol:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kendrick wants to drop it with the album roll out:manny:

dont see him bein pressed 2 drop it while ross stayin on his neck and the song charting:patrice::sas2:

doubt v much dave free also bows to pressure for the sake of it, either .. :yeshrug:

drake need DOT to respond more then the other way round ATM :sas1::pacspit:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta take Thanos and nuclear bomb out the title and replace it with Family Guy Aquaman. The Avengers pretty much feared Thanos. Nobody fears Drake. He’s a a popular punching bag.

Nope. Drake is Ermac. He is a being composed of ghosts. Any opp is but one, but Drake is many like Ermac:

mortal-kombat-1.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I agree lmao

That Hi Whitney song is definitely Drake. They are tryna hide their hand

The Kendrick one I’m 50/50 on

I don’t see how you can “hide” your hand once something leaks it leaks. If Drake says its A.I. then it probably is. That song had enough low blows and barbs to REALLY get the computers putin and from what I saw his fans were going crazy over it. It was getting more hype than any diss thats been officially confirmed so far so to lie and say it’s A.I. seems like it wouldn’t make sense.

Kendrick has been quiet as usual so we won’t know until he drops whatever it is he’s going to drop. I wish this A.I. shyt never caught on because its adding an element of silliness to whats supposed to be a huge cultural moment

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I don’t see how you can “hide” your hand once something leaks it leaks. If Drake says its A.I. then it probably is. That song had enough low blows and barbs to REALLY get the computers putin and from what I saw his fans were going crazy over it. It was getting more hype than any diss thats been officially confirmed so far so to lie and say it’s A.I. seems like it wouldn’t make sense.

Kendrick has been quiet as usual so we won’t know until he drops whatever it is he’s going to drop. I wish this A.I. shyt never caught on because its adding an element of silliness to whats supposed to be a huge cultural moment
I’m just speculating

OVO has leakers in their camp and it’s a bad look. Probably tryna save face

That Hi Whitney shyt don’t sound like no AI. But yeah AI is trash for the culture