DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
You mean just like when y’all was yelling the Push Ups song was AI before it was confirmed? :pachaha:

I mean this was my first post in this thread about the first Drake leak.

I only listened for 30 seconds but it sounds real.

Whoever leaked it fukked with the quality because even a rough mix wouldn't sound like this, super compressed and all that.

I called AI instantly on the new supposed Drake leak and the Kendrick shyt.

The Drake one is blatantly AI your can hear the fukk ups in the voice and they try to make noise over it to hide it.
The Kendrick one is less obvious but you can tell still.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Kendrick needs to drop tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest. Can't drag this shyt out, especially with the AI shyt going on. Only way you could excuse stretching this out until the weekend is if the song is coming with a video

Drake READY for all the Smoke. Boy ain’t sleeping at night….

Posted a picture of Kendrick’s manager Anthony Saleh on his IG story with the caption,

🐢 wonder is today the day 🐢

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't know why people are wanting Kendrick to hurry up and drop, that's playing right into Drake's hand, especially with media being in on it.

Do just like Push did and drop your shyt when you're ready, you don't get points for how fast you drop it so why rush it in the first place.

Yet nikkas didn't want Drake to take his time to record a response :mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope that leak wasn't real because that shyt gave me Dr Dre Compton vibes. The last thing Kendrick needs to do is link up with post prime Dre and fukk up this diss by getting too complicated with the shyt. Just get a beat with some 808s and a good drum pattern and cook up.