DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
That Kendrick track is also fake . Thecoli is getting played by AI shyt. Wait for reputable sources before jumping to conclusions

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's not gonna do shyt to drake because scrubs like you overlook mediocrity.

Similar to how how cacs overlook Donald Trumps mediocrity. It has nothing to do with him, scrubs, teenagers, and women don't give a shyt about principles or skills. They care about the IDEA of things.

If more humans were like lupe fiasco for example...how would that work out for drake? Drake is the type that is lucky most people are stupid.
Last thing you want to do is talk about politics bro that ain’t ya lane.. Let’s stick to this rap shyt

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
If that diss is real, yall setting yourself up for failure discounting it:
1. It was only the diss to cole that was leaked
2. Obviously some other shyt going off after he gets done with cole

:francis:
I think your missing the point.

This diss is TRASH. You may like Kdot as an artist, but battle rapping is a different skill set, and if this is the best he can do in a battle, then his drake diss will also be trash.

Its the same way that battle rappers rarely can make good songs. Its a different skill set.

Only certain artists can do both.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iirc when the drake ai shyt happened with pushups, ppl were saying "Drake music so trash and soulless, you cant tell if it's ai or not :mjlol: "

Is the same energy being kept for Kendrick and this "ai" diss situation too :jbhmm: :sas1:

With that Kendrick diss, you can tell it’s AI bc he doesn’t rap with that raspy tone anymore. Listen to his last album. His voice is more high pitched and animated now

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That Kendrick track is also fake . Thecoli is getting played by AI shyt. Wait for reputable sources before jumping to conclusions

Also...if it was real, how come it wasn't taken down with a DMCA notice? The Drake diss that leaked on Sunday got taken off websites with a DMCA after a couple hours, at which point OVO released the CDQ version. The Kendrick diss and "Hi Whitney" disses are still up, and have been up since this morning lol. I rest my case.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think your missing the point.
I think you are. You got ppl in here doing a victory lap like Kendrick already lost. Saying "4 years for this?" When they havent heard any thing really directed at drake in that snippet.
Is it not possible the beat could switch after the one shot shyt?

This aint the situation with Drake where you had all the lyrics laid out and it just needed to be mixed and mastered.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The beat carried him on Like That and control was like 20 years ago
Ehh but he still rapped better and had more creativity in his flow. Doubt that's him. He kinda made the song. The BUM and the switch up in flow to "for all the dogs getting buried" the beat didn't dictate. He just did that.

His flow switch ups are his thing, don't think he would go about it like that.

Drake was monotone though. His flow is just...worse.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Last thing you want to do is talk about politics bro that ain’t ya lane.. Let’s stick to this rap shyt
I've talked about politics on this forum more than rap. Don't test me nikka lol you clearly only hang out in this part of the forum