DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin

This AI diss hard asf ngl

That I’ll have your sole earnings and profits come from that wingstop is a crazy triple entendre

And that get high with me flow :ohlawd::ohlawd:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
So we judging shyt by it being an on streams now or are we judging the actually content and substance of the tracks? Drake is clearly up 1-0 :dahell:

:russ: Drakes whole steez is “I sold more than you, I gave you all your #1s” etc but all of a sudden streams and numbers shouldn’t mean anything

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Drake already won… You nikkas can’t seem to grasp that while he can literally work with any artist domestic or international the majority of rappers can’t even get beyond the rap genre… nikkas should’ve dusted him off a decade ago smh… Took that meek allegation still here, took that Pusha anvil and still here… Got jumped by 100 nikkas and still swinging.. Kendrick will I know he will come with a heater it won’t do shyt to Drake because he’s shown he ain’t scared to scrap.. win or lose..

Cole on the other hand look beyond crazy right now and nikkas are legit disappointed in dude to the point of disgust
It's not gonna do shyt to drake because scrubs like you overlook mediocrity.

Similar to how how cacs overlook Donald Trumps mediocrity. It has nothing to do with him, scrubs, teenagers, and women don't give a shyt about principles or skills. They care about the IDEA of things.

If more humans were like lupe fiasco for example...how would that work out for drake? Drake is the type that is lucky most people are stupid.