DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was siding with Drake because this diss was piff but that yachty leak and the shameful way his fans are tryna play it off makes it impossible to roll with him.

People on here losing all credibility making fools out of themselves. “Yachtys on the credits why you acting surprised” look how many people are credited on any given song. Look at a Nas song or somebody else who you know writes their own shyt and it’s still a bunch of names. These Drake fans are acting like anytime there’s more than one name in the credits you should just assume that means the rapper had a reference track that he did some karaoke too. They don’t even believe that shyt but they love Drake so much they’re out here screaming that argument smh

And you can look at my earlier post in this thread, i don’t have a dog in this fight, I’m a rap fan, I was riding with Drake because he was being direct and dropped a dope track against all them dudes who were sneak dissing him but too shook to be direct but how can you root for a guy that doesn’t have anything to do with the actual making of the music?
What Yachty leak? Bring me up to speed King

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ayy, drop n gimme 50, ayy
Drop n gimme 50, ayy
Drop n gimme 50

shyt is whip certified :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Any reason we never got the official mixed version released from OVO?

This ain't the NahRight 2DopeBoyz era, sick of these leaks

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne was skeeting in everything. His girl? Lmao.

Finding out that she f***ed Drake was the absolute worst thing I could have found out. Drizzy came to see me, he was like, ‘Yeah, it’s true’. Damn! This is the type of s**t a man never wants to find out while he is locked up,”

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake the biggest benefactor of the RiRi stimulus :ohhh:

That isn't how a stimulus works. Drake was the featured artist. Now, if this was Drake featuring Rihanna, then you'd have a point. None of the Drake songs featuring Rihanna went #1. T.I. is the only rapper to have a #1 song where Rihanna was the featured artist.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That isn't how a stimulus works. Drake was the featured artist. Now, if this was Drake featuring Rihanna, then you'd have a point. None of the Drake songs featuring Rihanna went #1. T.I. is the only rapper to have a #1 song where Rihanna was the featured artist.
In a stimulus it doesnt matter who featured imo. I get what you saying tho :yeshrug:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Love the way you lie with Em and Rih went #1

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a stimulus it doesnt matter who featured imo. I get what you saying tho :yeshrug:

It matters. Rihanna song would be #1 regardless of who was featured. A stimulus is when the artist featured elevates the song not the other way around. That would defeat the purpose. The whole point in a stimulus and the reason why these Coli posters used to run with the idea of a "Drake stimulus" was because the songs featured Drake and were less likely to be hits otherwise.