DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was siding with Drake because this diss was piff but that yachty leak and the shameful way his fans are tryna play it off makes it impossible to roll with him.

People on here losing all credibility making fools out of themselves. “Yachtys on the credits why you acting surprised” look how many people are credited on any given song. Look at a Nas song or somebody else who you know writes their own shyt and it’s still a bunch of names. These Drake fans are acting like anytime there’s more than one name in the credits you should just assume that means the rapper had a reference track that he did some karaoke too. They don’t even believe that shyt but they love Drake so much they’re out here screaming that argument smh

And you can look at my earlier post in this thread, i don’t have a dog in this fight, I’m a rap fan, I was riding with Drake because he was being direct and dropped a dope track against all them dudes who were sneak dissing him but too shook to be direct but how can you root for a guy that doesn’t have anything to do with the actual making of the music?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Drake haters are passive aggressive bytches. I got more respect for an actor than bytches who can't make hits.

:heh: You do realize you can like Drake music and also realize his die hard fans are weirdos right. Dont make you a Drake hater. Im being objective, if you make an excuse for err goofy thing Drake does you are in fact a little fakkit living vicariously

If this doesnt apply to you, dont take offense. If it does :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What is Rick Ross doing? He put out a lame diss and taunted Drake on social media. He follow up on that? You acting like nikkas on tiktok are doing Rick Ross dances. He in the booth with Kendrick cooking up fire?
The only thing trending all weekend was insults from Rick Ross…so no Tik Tok dances, but plenty of RTs, likes and #’s :umad:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
People were already saying Metro killed Drake with the beat on Like That. The part where it spazzes out before Future comes back in at the end so why would he have to come with bars.

You mean a producer Killed a rapper by speeding up a whole beat that was previously made by someone else? And the “spazzin’ out” part you referring to was also there in the old song. How old are you 19?

Let me remind you nikka. Metro literally took the beat and speed it up🤣😂

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
People were already saying Metro killed Drake with the beat on Like That. The part where it spazzes out before Future comes back in at the end so why would he have to come with bars.
:russ: :russ: :dead: :dead: At the thought of a producer making beats to beef with an artist can’t have no soft shyt

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro actually matters Ross doesn’t

I disagree. because Ross can rap his ass off. And Ross knows a shytload of dirt. Remember he been tight with Cash Money and Wayne, you know they told him things over the years. He's got a lot of info he probably has been sitting on for years. And he was around a lot too.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
You mean a producer Killed a rapper by speeding up a whole beat that was previously made by someone else? And the spaz out part was also there in the old song. How old are you 19?

Let me remind you nikka. Metro literally took the beat and speed it up🤣😂

I know all about Joe Cooley and the original song and all that. I’m simply saying that people were already saying that about the beat. That spaz out part doesn’t happen in Everlasting Bass but it is clearly inspired by the beginning of Who Da Crunkest which is where I think Metro got the idea for the beat and probably the one he actually sampled.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Right now metro and future winning cuz they got the hottest track actually on the charts

Ross just put his diss on wax so we do what it does

Not sure what Drake is doing by not putting it on streaming by now