DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Which is gonna be hard because the initial Drake diss wasn't confirmed for at least an hour or two yesterday. We may never know who leaked it. Maybe the Weeknd line about leaks in the crew was foreboding, or maybe Drake's camp leaked it to test reactions.

Beyond music I hope people recognize the implications this has for more important shyt. Getting closer to a point where you can leak fake, AI generated phone calls to frame someone or cause political confusion or scam people.
the phone shyt already happening

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
You never heard nothing about how Drake stop or the Drake flop
'Cause I'll make that little boy K. Dot turn K-pop
I'll see if these nikka's future's sleeping at rests stops
And have your sole earnings and profits come from that Wing Stop
I'll get your Joe Blows buttoned up and your crew top
For talking all that hoopla, fukkin with Grand Poobah
Hi Whitney, hi Whitney
Won't you come over girl, get high with me?
Tell me about your insecurities, impurities and shortcomings
Baby, I'll have you more coming and more cumming, more life, more money, morе success, more chains
fukk it girl, more еverything
I know you don't like all them travel decorations in your house
You wanted something tasteful but it's bothering you now
I'll send that interior decorator to your house
Incorporate a couple owls and tell her baby it'll grow on us, let's stick to it for now
nikkas tried to rekindle their careers off my child, no let's talk about it
I'm 'bout to push all the buttons, push their teeth back
Pusha-T found tea and he couldn't wait to drink that
nikkas hate on me, I pray to God they would rethink that

That diss is for sure real. The references are too personal. The house with all the tour merch aint something a fan would even think to put in a diss.

I know you dont like all them TRIBAL decorations in your house, Kendrick on his pro black pan African shyt in the crib... how would Aubrey know this though? :ohhh: :wow:

If this one is real 2... Man :whew:

Boosie mightve been right all along :lupe:

Edit: confirmed AI, computers putin though

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
nikkas need to not post any diss or anything unless confirmed by a camp. What I will say is these clout chasing internet nikkas is fukkin the whole shyt up.

The artists should go back to the way it used to be for these disses and get them to a DJ to break the song before it’s loaded online. Give it to Flex, Ak, Whoo Kid, etc. to make it official

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if something went down in the streets recently, perhaps with J. Prince and his influence after Takeoff's death? There used to be a force field around this nikka.