DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
No it doesn't :mjlol: .....not a single fire bar in there. Just more babbling about how he's more successful. shyt is trash.
You are in a loud minority restricted to the booth a legion of dudes with Drake derangement syndrome , why should I engage in serious conversation?

If it was trash i would say it but you will call everything trash off rip
:francis:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Don’t matter dude not running from the smoke like some other nikkas doing.. Thr worse thing them nikkas did is go at Drake all at once.. That battle already won but everyone sees is 1000 nikkas against 1 dude..

Push did it smart and when one on one..
Right, he aint need to team up to get the nuts to go at Drake. He even shut it down when Drake tried to involve Ye. "I'm selfish, I want all of your curses" :wow:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You are in a loud minority restricted to the booth a legion of dudes with Drake derangement syndrome , why should I engage in serious conversation?

If it was trash i would say it but you will call everything trash off rip
:francis:
What makes it dope?.... seriously. Explain the bars that are fire to you. Legitimately fire. Most of the verse is him begging Kendricks wife to switch sides so he can give her a better life. Wtf :mjlol: .....how is simping the wife of the man you're battling fire:what:......the rap bar really is at an all time low. Jesus Christ:snoop:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikkas need to not post any diss or anything unless confirmed by a camp. What I will say is these clout chasing internet nikkas is fukkin the whole shyt up.

Which is gonna be hard because the initial Drake diss wasn't confirmed for at least an hour or two yesterday. We may never know who leaked it. Maybe the Weeknd line about leaks in the crew was foreboding, or maybe Drake's camp leaked it to test reactions.

Beyond music I hope people recognize the implications this has for more important shyt. Getting closer to a point where you can leak fake, AI generated phone calls to frame someone or cause political confusion or scam people.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not 1997 :mjlol:
Drake not dumb that’s why he released that final version deleting one of the hottest bars from the diss..diddy want fans to think he soft but cuz of all the evil shyt he into..I wouldn’t b suprised if j prince told drake to take that shyt off