DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
GLJskvhWMAE37K9

:dead:

the Machine behind Drake lol and he may throw Jay Elec an oop to appease the "purist" (still from a surface level optic as purist will never respect Drake).

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
"The only reason Drake is fighting hard is cause they making him fight hard"

:laff: y'all won't give The Boy credit for nothing, Drake Derangement Syndrome

:pachaha:

You can't tell these nikkas nothing. Kendrick threw down the gauntlet like, "Alright, it's time, meet me outside after school," it was about to be an event. A long time asswhipping that Drake needed to go ahead and get over with so it wouldn't be hanging over him and it was going to be a possible handicap match with J. Cole. Kendrick would have won but got his nose bloodied, a busted lip and a torn shirt but Drake would have ended up folded in a locker or the lunchroom garbage can while Kendrick helps J. Cole up and looks him sternly in the eye and tells him to do a better job of choosing people to hang with and they shake hands. It's a happy ending for everyone, except Drake. Happy high school hood movie. :mjlol:

Instead J. Cole immediately turned this into a spectacle by sinking his own ship before it left the dock and it turns out he was a crewman on the other ship as well. That shyt took immediate pressure off of his Drake and now Cole is going to look like the biggest loser in all of this. Then Drake baits Ross into this shyt with the rap equivalent of painting a tunnel on a wall and hoping Ross runs head first into it, which he does.

This went from Kendrick throwing down the gauntlet to Drake picking it up and becoming Thanos because all of a sudden it looks like a rap Avengers is trying to take him down. As I said in the other thread, Kendrick does not need the Drake Scorned Wive's club trying to get some weak licks in so they can say they contributed to his defeat. Drake has already changed the narrative from Kendrick vs. Drake to "them" vs. Drake. This board is so thirsty for Drake hate they are praising Rick Ross, one of Drake's main enablers for 15 years, for finally telling it like it is almost a decade after watching his own artist damn near bleed out for exposing the ghostwriting shyt then having the nerve to use that as part of the diss. I get it, Ross no longer needs Drake and so he can finally unburden his load and create a moment but people have to call a spade a spade here.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Who is yall :mjpls: Real nggas know the difference between a CO and a cop. Real nggas also know who he was down with and what he was doin there. So, no.

Drake on the other hand :scust: He’s done irreparable damage to the culture.
:russ: drake haters is as lame as him lol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
shyt was weirdest during the meek/drake one...had fukking burger king chiming in.

The weirdest thing is that Rick Ross felt the same way this entire time (allegedly) but watched his man get stomped out and even made sure to co-sign Drake during the beef. I can't let that shyt go it's so ridiculous.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
You can't tell these nikkas nothing. Kendrick threw down the gauntlet like, "Alright, it's time, meet me outside after school," it was about to be an event. A long time asswhipping that Drake needed to go ahead and get over with so it wouldn't be hanging over him and it was going to be a possible handicap match with J. Cole. Kendrick would have won but got his nose bloodied, a busted lip and a torn shirt but Drake would have ended up folded in a locker or the lunchroom garbage can while Kendrick helps J. Cole up and looks him sternly in the eye and tells him to do a better job of choosing people to hang with and they shake hands. It's a happy ending for everyone, except Drake. Happy high school hood movie. :mjlol:

Instead J. Cole immediately turned this into a spectacle by sinking his own ship before it left the dock and it turns out he was a crewman on the other ship as well. That shyt took immediate pressure off of his Drake and now Cole is going to look like the biggest loser in all of this. Then Drake baits Ross into this shyt with the rap equivalent of painting a tunnel on a wall and hoping Ross runs head first into it, which he does.

This went from Kendrick throwing down the gauntlet to Drake picking it up and becoming Thanos because all of a sudden it looks like a rap Avengers is trying to take him down. As I said in the other thread, Kendrick does not need the Drake Scorned Wive's club trying to get some weak licks in so they can say they contributed to his defeat. Drake has already changed the narrative from Kendrick vs. Drake to "them" vs. Drake. This board is so thirsty for Drake hate they are praising Rick Ross, one of Drake's main enablers for 15 years, for finally telling it like it is almost a decade after watching his own artist damn near bleed out for exposing the ghostwriting shyt then having the nerve to use that as part of the diss. I get it, Ross no longer needs Drake and so he can finally unburden his load and create a moment but people have to call a spade a spade here.
Yup them other dudes played right into the narrative that Drake needed to survive a Kendrick battle.
Now you got the Kill Bill chick shining light on the fact that its Drake against the field.