DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yep. We know he was a sworn officer of the law. Smoking gun released his payslips and record. He worked in induction. Checking men's a$$holes for contraband. Must've been good at it coz he got a promotion in the 3 or so years he worked there.

All facts……yet he is still more of a an authentic member of the culture than Drake :unimpressed:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You ain't lied. Every time a real dude like you said guys like Push, Ross ,Dot comes out and say they see through the facade you can tell he gets shook up a bit and brings up the billboard numbers. Drake got some damning evidence out there that I know he want buried that shows who he really is, "tuna sandwich", and some more shyt that been posted throughout this thread the last couple days. Aubrey Graham greatest acting performance is by playing the character of Drake. And I fukk with dude, but I can still see behind the curtain.
he would have been just as successful being himself

his struggles all have to do with playing too close to elements he is not indigenous to

if he had taken tune advice kept it squeaky clean & went pure pop star after he got robbed he avoids all the dissing

be cacnadian will smith

all the money & success without the stress of dealing with antagonistic fukkery

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
he would have been just as successful being himself

his struggles all have to do with playing too close to elements he is not indigenous to

if he had taken tune advice kept it squeaky clean & went pure pop star after he got robbed he avoids all the dissing

be cacnadian will smith

all the money & success without the stress of dealing with antagonistic fukkery

Yeah I remember that Wayne said the only advice I got for you is be yourself. I just think Drake head got too big and the tough talking started to come out.

leoc

All Star
Daps
Who is yall :mjpls: Real nggas know the difference between a CO and a cop. Real nggas also know who he was down with and what he was doin there. So, no.

Drake on the other hand :scust: He’s done irreparable damage to the culture.
yall on the coli :childplease: here we go again with the ducktales, yea, ross was the CO moving bricks, he was the real freeway :duck::mjlol:

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
and what are the layers here? nothing crazy about that

I’ve been finding Easter eggs since it dropped.. it’s not as ABC as some of yall tryna make it out to be…. It’s ALOT of rebuttals and double entendres throughout the whole song….

Every bar is very thought out and calculated..

For example:

“Rolling Loud stage y’all was turnt, that was slick as hell.. Shyt will probably change if your BM Kiss & Tell”