DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Of course. If he goes down he wants it to look like a spectacle so he will rope in anybody willing to take the bait. Involving more people softens the blow of defeat. And these are people he can hold his own against too so it will look like a good showing. I don't know why people can't see what he's doing with this.
Which leads to the White Boy shyt Ross introduced. Drake will use it to his advantage and get the center-right liberals engaged ..its nasty but Ross opened the door for it.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder who the cacs in The Booth would pick as best white rapper between BBL Ghoul and Eminem. Couple months back if you went to that section and said Em's not in your top 5 they would emerge from the shadows tryna convince you "if i ever gave a fukk I'd shave my nuts, tuck my dikk in between my legs and cluck" are goat bars :huhldup:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I wonder who the cacs in The Booth would pick as best white rapper between BBL Ghoul and Eminem. Couple months back if you went to that section and said Em's not in your top 5 they would emerge from the shadows tryna convince you "if i ever gave a fukk I'd shave my nuts, tuck my dikk in between my legs and cluck" are goat bars :huhldup:
Why is Cole not an option? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He mentioned sza also which was dumb

It was an attempt to emasculate, belittle, and make it seem as if Kendrick has been surpassed in his own crew by a female. Its meant to supplement Drake’s narrative that Kendrick’s career isn’t all its cracked up to be. Same strategy Cole used except….well…we know how it ended with Cole.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You insecure as hell lol thecoli hates Eminem nobody is caping for him here