DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Ross literally tells you what the beef is and y’all still making shyt up :snoop:

Ross’ beef is Drake declined a feature verse for French Montana 3 months ago? And he was so enraged from this random mundane music biz transaction that had jack shyt to do with him, he waited until the fukk Drake Superfriends Alliance formed and started their rollout to publicly insert himself into it:jbhmm:

What makes Ross’ obviously made up bullshyt any worst than ours :mjlol:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm not gonna go through 4,000+ responses to a mediocre at best diss, but did anyone bring up how Drake is trying to sound like Pusha T? First thing I thought of is half the record sounds like Drake cosplaying Pusha T's voice and delivery.

This is where I'm at with it. It was mid, but it's going to get driven by Drake stans and/or cats who have issues with Kendrick's status as the best "artist" of the three. Just like the 7 minute drill was being driven by them.

Back to Back was harder than this. This sounds lazy as hell to me. Maybe this is his version of charged up??

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
aubrey gonna just retreat behind billboard numbers & the stadiums full of suburbanites at his shows

whenever he gotta deal with somebody who gonna talk on his fraudulence like push ross joe & can do it while ignoring all that pop music shyte he steps back behind that curtain

you been using the culture as a prop you didn't want to settle for just being a fan

nikka really jack harlow with a black estranged father

ain't nothing wrong with being who you are all his biggest records are the simpgawd side of things anyway

all the unnecessary antagonistic trying mix it up with nikkas on some shot for shot shyte was always gonna be a mistake

it's only so many times you can welcome shots before you get hit & the world sees what is what

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Beef grades so far

Drake B+
basically just styled on these nyggas. Everybody wanna see him lose like Mayweather. Pusha the only nygga who understood the assignment so far

Kendrick B+
His bars aint what gets him this score..its the fact he was willing to start the rap war.

Ross C
Now you hate Drake. But you let him embarrass Meek who became a walking/talking L ever since. You cosigned Drake for years.

Future D
This nygga opened the back door (no Diddy) for this whole shyt and watching other nyggas do the dirty work. Why Future not getting barred up for this is unreal. Future the easiest nygga to ether honestly. Chasing all Bow wow bytches and losing his son is light work

Cole F
I just gotta laugh. Nygga got in the bed and pulled the covers over his head hoping the monsters in the room would go away.

ASAP F
Just continue to be Mr RiRi and sit this out. he still my dude tho.

Weekend F
Dissing a nygga in high voice is comical..lol

Symba F
Clout chaser. Already forgotten about

I respect this breakdown :ehh:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ross is trying to make this about him vs Drake. Hopefully Kendrick responds and that goes somewhere. Hes had business success lately but only the coli still cares about Rick Ross music

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ross’ beef is Drake declined a feature verse for French Montana 3 months ago? And he was so enraged from this random mundane music biz transaction that had jack shyt to do with him, he waited until the fukk Drake Superfriends Alliance formed and started their rollout to publicly insert himself into it:jbhmm:

What makes Ross’ obviously made up bullshyt any worst than ours :mjlol:
Many people mentioned Ross stopped following drake a min ago, but all y’all ran with him not following him on the day of the album drop.

Someone posted a track wheee French and Ross subbed him 2 months ago…but let’s be reality, French ain’t no platform to get bars off. So he did it again on a bigger platform.

I don’t have no skin in the game around whether it was a big enough issue to be mad at, but he is and made it clear why. Y’all can continue to be Aubrey’s shoulder to cry on tho, tell him they’re all just being big bad racist bullies

Last edited:
Daps
Overplayed their hand? They got a number one record and the next album probably going number one again

Drake had to respond like that cause they gave him no choice.
The diss is cool but he didn’t even release it himself, it was a leak. Ross got the better diss too

"The only reason Drake is fighting hard is cause they making him fight hard"

:laff: y'all won't give The Boy credit for nothing, Drake Derangement Syndrome

:pachaha: