DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
You said Obama is black. So if he is black then so is Drake. Now stfu

An argument to be made that Drake is "blacker" than Barry O. Obama didn't spend time around Black people until he got to Chicago in his 20s. He only spent time with his Black father once during his childhood. Drake spent time with his father growing up so he was immersed in the black experience at least a little bit in his formative years.

But what are we really arguing here? :troll:

Ross called him a white boy, let's see where this goes, this is hip hop :banderas:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
saying this in a rap beef thread should be a bannable offense.
:dead:

Im tired of you. Me vs you RIGHT NOW!

fukk a Piff Perkins
Ill bust and get to murkin shyt
This bytch nervous cuz he heard this KC Click Murderous
That 100 round drum bursting and summon bout 100 surgeons
Im 100 percent certain once this burner click, its curtains

Lite barz. Studio Gangstaz Paradise mixtape dropping REAL soon.

Daps
This. Say what you want, but Drake proving that he more thorough than any of us would have thought.

Right now he warring with 20 nxggas, one of them in his own city, gotta respect it :pachaha:

This is still crazy to me :wow:

Drake, of all people, DRAKE loves hip hop so much that he is refusing to back down against 20 dudes and potentially counting.

How can y'all not put respect on that man name?? :what:

I get it, I hated him for YEARS, but I feel like Hawkeye in the first Thor movie when Thor was beating up all those agents, and Hawkeye was like, "ayo y'all, I'm starting to root for this guy"

:wow: