DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Can’t front, I saluted Cole for his decision but Drake going this crazy at all them nigs does make Cole look more puzzy to me now somehow, 😆😆. Drake probably looked at that nig being the bigger man and was like “If you don’t get your soft scared fukk ass up off my team…watch this”
For real though. Cole and Drake coulda withstood whatever together. The dikkriding woulda been wild if they did something together. Cant believe Cole did that lame ass mixed nikka shyt bro. Drake spazzing out like this make it that much lamer

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iran coming bytch. Go hide in a bunker kike :umad:
Who's a kike? You're so desperate you're talking about Iran? The state of Kendrick stans:lolbron:. Your boy got cooked. It ain't nothing to be ashamed of. The dude has no quotables . All bark but no bite. Dude had a diss 4 years in the making and is still too scared to release it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
T

no people just hated 50 & jay. So any dis was blew up. Same going for drake

Jada telling 50 his albums are about nothing is lol

Jada telling 50 he gon swell up 50 mouth is lol

Jada telling 50 he the weakest flow in Gunit is lol
Etc…

Dont get me started with the other guy

FOH

JADA MURKED THAT shyt

BET YOU WERE SPAZZING OVER
THAT JADA NINJA TURTLE LINE THO
:devil:
:evil:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Who's a kike? You're so desperate you're talking about Iran? The state of Kendrick stans:lolbron:. Your boy got cooked. It ain't nothing to be ashamed of. The dude has no quotables . All bark but no bite. Dude had a diss 4 years in the making and is still too scared to release it.
You’re the kike :umad:

Serphoenix

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been asking like 6 times now. Can anybody tell me who Kenny actually beat in a beef? People are going to find out he isn't Lupe. He best beg Ross to carry the load.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The numbers drake puts up while not having an actual good album in a decade is crazy

Thank Me Later - Average
Take Care - Great
Nothing Was The Same - Great
If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late - Great
Views - Ass
More Life - Ass
Scorpion - Ass
Dark Lane Demo Tape - Ass
Honestly Nevermind - Ass
Certified Lover Boy - Ass
For All The Dogs - Ass

All his bad albums have a few good tracks each but overall his discography is horrible

id change dark lane demo tapes to good and MAYBE scorpion to average but outside of that, these ratings are perfect :ehh:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
If anything Ross made Kendrick’s job harder :pachaha:

Kendrick can’t come with any nose job or BBL bars now and if he does it won’t hit the same and these rumors been going around for years now.

depends on how it's delivered. Plus Kendrick's reach is far bigger than Ross.

for example, Joe said it before and Meg said it on Hiss:
“these n... hate on bbls but walk around with the same scars.”