DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake getting teamed up on?

Like he hasnt been dissing all these nikkas subliminally for years and was throwing shots w cole on FPS :mjtf:

Coli nikkas are close to retarded. Ross unfollowed this dude and didnā€™t say a word on record, he disses Ross on a track and Ross not supposed to reply because he getting ganged up on?

Metro is a producer. This dude been sneaking Kendrick, The Weeknd and Kanye for years. Kanye belongs in Arkham Asylum, and no one is looking for Future or The Weeknd to pen a good diss track. Realistically his opposition on tracks is really just Kendrick and Ross

brehs in here acting like heā€™s Neo facing a thousand agent Smiths :skip:

same dudes that talk about ā€œhe gave all these dudes number one hitsā€ then turn around and act like Drake isnā€™t basically the industry

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canā€™t front, I saluted Cole for his decision but Drake going this crazy at all them nigs does make Cole look more puzzy to me now somehow, šŸ˜†šŸ˜†. Drake probably looked at that nig being the bigger man and was like ā€œIf you donā€™t get your soft scared fukk ass up off my teamā€¦watch thisā€

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Canā€™t front, I saluted Cole for his decision but Drake going this crazy at all them nigs does make Cole look more puzzy to me now somehow, šŸ˜†šŸ˜†. Drake probably looked at that nig being the bigger man and was like ā€œIf you donā€™t get your soft scared fukk ass up off my teamā€¦watch thisā€

Exactly Cole is a hoe and Drake supposed to he the lame in this lol so how you lamer than the degreassi actor. Its like getting KOd by Jake Paul

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
f912fda37f9c491a59131d628728bbed.gif

white boyyyyy...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nikka Reptile got a whole chapter where he beating the shyt out of Shao Kahn Kitana and Mileena fukk is you talking about fukk boy?

Ill death roll your goofy ass.

Shao khan been washed

You could never be top tier like me. I break every game i grace with an appearance. This z saber aint what you want.

I'll make you call them ninja turtles for backup:wow:

tenor.gif

EastsideRio

You Canā€™t Stop The Rain ā˜”ļø
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Drake softer than cole

Braman

Superstar
Daps
T

no people just hated 50 & jay. So any dis was blew up. Same going for drake

Jada telling 50 his albums are about nothing is lol

Jada telling 50 he gon swell up 50 mouth is lol

Jada telling 50 he the weakest flow in Gunit is lol
Etcā€¦

Dont get me started with the other guy
Jadakiss is so fukking whack

And this here is drakes legacy. Cornballs and or white boys given a voice in hip hop.

Last edited: