DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You got the nerve to talk about people showing their ass. You were tootin that ass on Coles dikk all last week. Thinking he was the one. He made you look like a fool so you jumped over to drake's dikk like an IG thot trying to choose up:hhh:.....hyping these mid ass bars lets me know you praying for Kendrick to take an L. But you just gonna get your heart broken once again.

giphy.gif
Stop it bro you have ya jaws clenched on Kendrick dikk :dead:

If Kendrick flames him he flames him but you already have the battle predetermined which makes this whole shyt wack

Those Drake lines you quoted as “horrible” lyrically were straight forward and better than that wack shyt Kendrick moaned on Like That

His last shyt bricked-facts
He really ain’t on shyt-dude been sneak dissing and hiding for a decade
They gas you up because they hate to see me lit-Y’all gas this nikka, give him passes, let him skate because he represents “pure hip-hop” compared to Drake

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
just watch what drake does afterwards because he be posting his own L's on IG after ghostwriters handed him a diss on a silver platter

after a while, it does seem like you need a certain amount of melanin to be self aware and have a sense of humor...people only want to ride the black wave when it's convenient and then come out as their true self faking laughter and trying too hard otherwise tap dancing in front of white people, trying to impress snobbish women/soccer moms, or stanning whoever can cut the bigger check to advance their career or whatever they got going on

i wish some horrorcore troll rapper would come out dissing everybody with cannibalism threats talking about eating off all the fake body parts of everyone who got surgery to look light skinned/more appealing including r&b artists so all these fair weathered fake fans get squeamish and leave the genre -- hip hop was so much better when it wasn't mainstream and hit with this crippling disease of political correctness "mind censorship" now that the major outlets are owned by white people and people were just brutally honest back then of things said that wasn't even that bad

we got people dusting off dead alts and casuals caping for drake that never posted in the booth in years just for drake to show he's still a total cornball on IG. hip hop needs to be a contact sport so fans can stop saving their favorite artists with attention spans and botted stream farms, like when deion went 4-8 and all his hype died down because the football field is the lie detector test of true talent and coaching, where no amount of stanning can save the W/L column. drake's PR team is too strong and it's actually 20 of his ghostwriters in collaboration against the 20 artists that he's dissing

there needs to be another equalizer in hip hop because a whole writer's camp is used to construct fraudulent hits, rehashed narratives, and create clever diss lines with no effort coming from the artist outside of re-laying the vocals, and AI can systemize this process even more to the point it no longer has any humanity left in the synthetic hits for the people with melanin receptors to actually feel anything, just plastic hits for plastic people to keep the money machine churning -- a means to an end with people selling out and fraudulent behavior everywhere

the new diss song has to come with humor because idiots can repeat a joke but totally miss on the delivery to make it funny or fall flat with bad punchlines, so it's no longer impressive to just copy paste flows. 50 took it overboard with pimpin curly and Cam can be genuinely funny while being blatantly disrespectful -- humor would have to be the new standard to judge diss songs to see if they are authentic or not -- not sure about r&b, where otherwise mediocre plants with a carefully crafted image need 50 takes and autotune to fabricate a mid song to captivate basic listeners. most of music's top charts are fukking bullshyt nowadays with no real talent to be seen outside of some independents who have unhoned raw ability and the talent scouts stay blind to them

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You got the nerve to talk about people showing their ass. You were tootin that ass on Coles dikk all last week. Thinking he was the one. He made you look like a fool so you jumped over to drake's dikk like an IG thot trying to choose up:hhh:.....hyping these mid ass bars lets me know you praying for Kendrick to take an L. But you just gonna get your heart broken once again.

giphy.gif
Son. U are literally a faggit.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Exactly. And like I said before. It's like the cool kids who use the rich kid but shyt on him behind his back. Except this time the rich kid caught wind of it and used them right back. I don't feel bad for Noone in this shyt.

You know the verse:wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stop it bro you have ya jaws clenched on Kendrick dikk :dead:

If Kendrick flames him he flames him but you already have the battle predetermined which makes this whole shyt wack

Those Drake lines you quoted as “horrible” lyrically were straight forward and better than that wack shyt Kendrick moaned on Like That

His last shyt bricked-facts
He really ain’t on shyt-dude been sneak dissing and hiding for a decade
They gas you up because they hate to see me lit-Y’all gas this nikka, give him passes, let him skate because he represents “pure hip-hop” compared to Drake
I just called that poster a faggit and kept it moving. Thanks for explaining this to him tho.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Drake should be graded on a curve as he didn’t write the shyt
Where's proof he used ghostwriters? :troll:

What if this whole time he wrote this and he only used ghostwriters the same way Kanye and other major rappers do?

If this was revealed and confirmed, we would definitely need to start having some conversations.

Drake needs to take that Eminem test like Kendrick did :ufdup:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Three if i’m not mistaken but the ALBUM was absolutely terrible
I thought he tried some new styles and concepts

it has a smooth tranquil sound all the through sure lot of it blends and it’s bloated but I can’t say it’s ass

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot-2024-04-14-at-10-30-55-AM.png

so ross just out here blatantly lying in his records? :pachaha:

never trust a cop

That’s your takeaway?!? :scust::childplease::mjpls:

Any real breh’s takeaway would be why tf are you involving your mom. After all that tough talk (black side) but now you tee hee oh stop it mom (white side). It’s the very shyt everyone despises about this dude. It’s 2 sided. It’s soft. It’s passive aggressive. I legit hate what he’s done to the culture he’s let in such a cornball gentrified element

He called him ‘racist’ :what: First of all I’ve never heard a black man call another black man racist. 2nd, ones know that’s like talkin loud making a scene hoping people break it up. That’s some karen weak ass shyt