DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
His last shyt bricked-facts
He really ain’t on shyt-dude been sneak dissing and hiding for a decade
They gas you up because they hate to see me lit-Y’all gas this nikka, give him passes, let him skate because he represents “pure hip-hop” compared to Drake
I know you didn't really give an explanation of them trash ass bars like they were supposed to be deep :mjlol: .....them shyts horrible. End of story.

They makes excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit

:dead::dead::dead:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
The numbers drake puts up while not having an actual good album in a decade is crazy

Thank Me Later - Average
Take Care - Great
Nothing Was The Same - Great
If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late - Great
Views - Ass
More Life - Ass
Scorpion - Ass
Dark Lane Demo Tape - Ass
Honestly Nevermind - Ass
Certified Lover Boy - Ass
For All The Dogs - Ass

All his bad albums have a few good tracks each but overall his discography is horrible
I think Views was ok

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s your takeaway?!? :scust::childplease::mjpls:

Any real breh’s takeaway would be why tf are you involving your mom. After all that tough talk (black side) but now you tee hee oh stop it mom (white side). It’s the very shyt everyone despises about this dude. It’s 2 sided. It’s soft. It’s passive aggressive. I legit hate what he’s done to the culture he’s let in such a cornball gentrified element

He called him ‘racist’ :what: First of all I’ve never heard a black man call another black man racist. 2nd, ones know that’s like talkin loud making a scene hoping people break it up. That’s some karen weak ass shyt
Drake is black!?!?! :dahell:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Here we go…

200w.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Like I said yesterday, just like the biggest loser in all of this is J Fold, the biggest WINNER in all of this Ak. This dude about to be doing victory laps all summer lol. Even Joe Buddens notorious hating self had to bow to Ak over the phone.

This nikka is a stone cold loser, idgaf what nobody say

Don‘t none of u nikkas wanna wake up as DJ Akademiks, this culture is so trash right now dawg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
There was starter dissing in the Nas vs Jay beef. There was starter disses in the Kiss vs Beans beef. I mean I don't get what yall saying here. Lol. Kendrick ain't said shyt yet and. It's up to him to jump out the window. nikkas just showing they ready to step outside

This was already addressed in the 7 min drill thread. It’s not the same…

“This was a warning shot”. Well, that isn’t true.

So let’s break this down. The whole concept of a ‘warning shot’ and/or a verse to bait someone so you can make a bigger song comes from how Jay vs Nas went. And others followed.

1- Jay vs Nas:
The ‘warning shot’: ‘Ask Nas he don’t want it with Hov, no’: 1 line
The reply: Stilmatic freestyle
The finisher: Takeover
The rare counter finisher: Ether

2- Push vs Drake
The warning shot: How can right your wrongs, when you don’t even right your songs: 1 line
The reply: Duppy
The finisher: Addidon
Counter: ?? Idk, shyt was over

3- Drake vs Meek
Warning shot: A Meek tweet
The reply: Charged Up
2nd reply/finisher: Back to Back
Counter: don’t remember. It was over

4: Meek vs Game
The bait: Blood’ll be dripping like Niagara if I poke Meek + a few more bars. Very short
The reply: Ooou
Finisher: Pest Control
Counter: none. It was over

So based on how these things go, Like That was the bait, NOT 7 Min Drill. ‘Bait’ is short n sweet. Like that follows that pattern. 7 min drill does not. The bait is never a full on song directed at someone. That would make it a song, that’s your diss, it ain’t bait just bc you went light. So 7 min drill = Stillmatic freestyle, Duppy, Charged Up, Ouuuu: all songs that ultimately were nowhere near enough and with the exception of Nas, resulted in an L

So, historically speaking, this is bad, very bad for Cole. He’s already seen as losing to some. So he’s set the stage for Kendrick to do him dirty with the finisher

vino

Superstar
Daps
There’s nothing generic about views. shyt basically influenced music that followed it

You not about to sway some of these posters opinion. A lot of them haven’t listened to the albums they don’t like.