DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikkas showing they ass like some strippers on this site(pause). Nothing Noone can do is good enough for Kendrick. It's making this whole shyt corny. Like I said before. nikkas don't want a battle. They just love a nikka. I don't care what Noone say. The fact Drizzy gotta hold the whole shyt down by himself against a bunch of nikkas is some G shyt and I don't care who fault it was. It's some G shyt. Son holding it down.
You got the nerve to talk about people showing their ass. You were tootin that ass on Coles dikk all last week. Thinking he was the one. He made you look like a fool so you jumped over to drake's dikk like an IG thot trying to choose up:hhh:.....hyping these mid ass bars lets me know you praying for Kendrick to take an L. But you just gonna get your heart broken once again.

I apologize for everyone I went back n forth with in this thread. This nikka a goof. Smh.

giphy.gif

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Sir “Her Loss” is one of the biggest Selling Hip Hop albums in the last Decade. Both Metro/Future “We are the World” compilations combined (220k + 175k projected) won’t do 404k units.
Her loss was released 2 years ago and still charting #78 in the top 200 albums.

With no classic single

• Dap
Reactions: Him

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With no classic single
The numbers drake puts up while not having an actual good album in a decade is crazy

Thank Me Later - Average
Take Care - Great
Nothing Was The Same - Great
If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late - Great
Views - Ass
More Life - Ass
Scorpion - Ass
Dark Lane Demo Tape - Ass
Honestly Nevermind - Ass
Certified Lover Boy - Ass
For All The Dogs - Ass

All his bad albums have a few good tracks each but overall his discography is horrible

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Again wanting and bringing smoke on a competitive hip hop level is different from actual beef.

Cole’s mistake was getting caught up in the internet hype and getting peer pressured into throwing that track out there when he wasn’t even feeling the “beef”. Which he was correct in saying that was lame and corny of him.

The mistake was making the track in the first place. As things stand now, bowing out was the correct move for him, even if it made him look bad.
No doubt on that at all. He had nothing to win and jumped the gun

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The numbers drake puts up while not having an actual good album in a decade is crazy

Thank Me Later - Average
Take Care - Great
Nothing Was The Same - Great
If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late - Great
Views - Ass
Scorpion - Ass
Dark Lane Demo Tape - Ass
Honestly Nevermind - Ass
Certified Lover Boy - Ass
For All The Dogs - Ass

All his bad albums have a few good tracks each but overall his discography is horrible
How could NWTS be great but views ass? It’s basically part 2

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how Wayne feels about all the short and midget bars :mjlol: Also, this white boy dissed the weekend for taking care of his people. :laff: Maybe if the white boy did the same with his camp they wouldn’t be pillow talking with random strippers about him or leaking his records. Makes what Abel said about him even more relevant

Last edited: