DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Your last one bricked, you really not on shyt
They make excuses for you cause they hate to see me lit

This is when I was like maybe this really is AI:patrice:.....bars so trash I figured no way drake could approve it. Even for a regular throwaway song it's horrible. Much less a "nuclear" diss track. Imagine prime nas, jay, or black thought saying some shyt like this :mjlol:

It's so obvious to see which lines drake is gifted vs the ones he made on his own. One bar decent next one atrocious. Even the best lines on here are very surface level. Whole writing staff bout to get massacred.
These nikkas talkin' out of they necks
Don't pull no coffin out of your mouth, I'm way too paranoid for a threat
Ayy-ayy, let's get it, bro
D-O-T, the money, power, respect
The last one is better
Say, it's a lot of goofies with a check
I mean unhhhhhhhhh, I hope them sentiments symbolic

Mindblowing lyricism dog :wow:
200w.gif

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
French avoiding the beef right now but if it comes down to it he gonna side w Ross n Puff.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
French pulled drake off splash brothers because of the Drake CD letter and Puff and Ross advisory.

If things sour French will release the documentary without drake and scrap the records they made together for the roll out.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
French avoiding the beef right now but if it comes down to it he gonna side w Ross n Puff.
Puff got the tapes :yeshrug: Bet he sent Ross to go at Drake too. We know Ross/Meek/French/Diddy roll around on the grass together

• Haha
Reactions: Him