DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Some people got AI mixed up, it doesn't write the lyrics someone can do that and AI does the voice. Just because the words are personalised doesn't mean it isn't AI
We know this…it is not a voiceover from someone else, this is actually Drake

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
final mix that shyt and drop it even if its still a draft so far

I was going to say I don't really care for the Back To Back style approach but it's answer to Like That so it suits style wise

he drops this like 5 to 10 days after Like That it would've got shyt shaking

but we just heard another fire album with them teaming up like the Avengers against you boy, you better make it a bit more sinister

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I’m running it back and catching how he split up the disses. I thought this was very well done. Seems like he’s got dirt on all of them. Especially Weeknd and Ross
Agreed…Abel gotta navigate this very carefully

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Maybe but I just doubt Drake and his team would allow something this massive to leak in this manner. The big artist’s stuff doesn’t really leak like that anymore, i’d assume a diss song of this magnitude would be kept under the proverbial lock and key.

Also that “Drop and give me 50” as a hook is a dead give away to me. No WAY would Drake’s writers put such a lame hook on a response to a song thats been the number charting song going on a month now. If Drake’s strategy is to hit the clubs with this he’d make sure a better hook was on it and if he’s going straight battle rap he’d forgo a hook like what he did with Duppy
Lame hook? That sounds like a typical echo Drake hook. :mjlol: