DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Gucci already exposed Nicki but they played it as he was on a "high rant" back when he aired out everybody on Twitter

Talking about him and waka were tag teaming her

Yea I remember but that wasn’t part of a beef or battle that was Gucci being Gucci.

Put those facts out on some bars over a sinister beat and it becomes a VERY different story

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I need to stop going to Twitter for rap takes... you got gen z cacs, and onlyfans girls commenting on Complex saying "nothing wrong with plastic surgery", "calling someone white boi is so outdated" and "let's not body shame people"
Better to come here and be called a fakkit properly

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wayne didn’t get involved because he saw EXACTLY what happened to Drake and even in his drugged up junkie state was like “I’m good”.

Nicki would get massacred. She’s lost EVERY SINGLE rap beef she’s been in and that was against women, imagine if Ross or Rocky wanted to expose her whorish past, fake ass, pedophile brother, or rapist husband.

Nicki and Wayne should just keep as quiet as possible and hope nobody uses them as canon fodder.

Naw Wayne did get involved and dropped the worse diss track of all time!

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yea I remember but that wasn’t part of a beef or battle that was Gucci being Gucci.

Put those facts out on some bars over a sinister beat and it becomes a VERY different story

Yeah she's food. That's why she always tried to start beef with pop stars like Miley Cyrus :mjlol:

She even got packed up publicly that time

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Diss is cool. Is this what Bidden was calling "nuclear"? Waiting on KDot shyt too.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
He wasn't in no shyt :comeon:

He ducked Common
He ducked Joe
Tyga
Chris Brown
etc.

Only person he's consistently went at was Kayne because of his weird ass love/hate relationship with him
How he duck Common 😂 who you think Stay Schemin was at? Who the fukk is Joe? Budden? Killed that nikka plenty times over the years :childplease:
Killed Tyga in 2015 on 6PM in New York
Killed Breezy in 2013 on 5AM in Toronto

Cut it out Silkk :laff: