DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
xud6tuY.png

its over
........that's fake, right?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
That nikka Drake seems like a weirdo by always tryna fukk other nikkas bytches. He reminds me of this bytch ass acquaintance I had that used to try to go behind the homes after they fukk a girl. It was really weird.

It's like he tried to do it for validation of some sort.
Beta behavior

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I need to stop going to Twitter for rap takes... you got gen z cacs, and onlyfans girls commenting on Complex saying "nothing wrong with plastic surgery" and "let's not body shame people"

There's something wrong with everyone acting like it's new information.

When he came into the game he looked like he had an extra chromosome. The Down Syndrome Drizzy era where he took the world by storm lol

People think he just grew a beard and that's it. Are they blind?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wayne didn’t get involved because he saw EXACTLY what happened to Drake and even in his drugged up junkie state was like “I’m good”.

Nicki would get massacred. She’s lost EVERY SINGLE rap beef she’s been in and that was against women, imagine if Ross or Rocky wanted to expose her whorish past, fake ass, pedophile brother, or rapist husband.

Nicki and Wayne should just keep as quiet as possible and hope nobody uses them as canon fodder.

Gucci already exposed Nicki but they played it as he was on a "high rant" back when he aired out everybody on Twitter

Talking about him and waka were tag teaming her