DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Said that shyt when he first came out in 09 and immediately was in some shyt with Jay and Kanye two years later 😂😂
He wasn't in no shyt :comeon:

He ducked Common
He ducked Joe
Tyga
Chris Brown
etc.

Only person he's consistently went at was Kayne because of his weird ass love/hate relationship with him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Now that I've heard Ross's comeback or jab, it's on the mid side, but that's the consequence of rushing out a response. He says it's just the beginning so we'll see.

Ppl keep saying I'm crazy but Meg did a much better job addressing Drake's surgery and wanna be down ass energy :yeshrug:
That’s rich coming from Meg especially how she was acting at Kylie Jenner party in those court docs and got salty that Lanez was about to smash Kylie and she came back to cock block lmaoo

africngiant

All Star
Daps
I need to stop going to Twitter for rap takes... you got gen z cacs, and onlyfans girls commenting on Complex saying "nothing wrong with plastic surgery" and "let's not body shame people"
cacs fukked up the rap experience fr. the style and culture is being diluted and cornified with their prying nosiness and dictation

Daps
I need to stop going to Twitter for rap takes... you got gen z cacs, and onlyfans girls commenting on Complex saying "nothing wrong with plastic surgery" and "let's not body shame people"

Same thing happened when Cole punked out, it was disgusting. Wasn't just white folks, a lot of black folks was on my timeline, some of them was even quoting the Bible and saying that Cole was religious, had me :wtf:

I had to tell somebody, but ole boy was just talking about tooling up on somebody on another record, was he following Jesus then? :dahell:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
xud6tuY.png

its over
heat.gif