DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Hes been kissing up to both of these dudes and neither one respects him. Drake just called him a p*ssy and TDE made him delete the fukkin diss track
Cole got to beat Drake's ass when he see him

shyt was out of pocket

I keep saying nah maybe I'm misreading it

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Drake just put on the gauntlet. :wow: We know how it has to end but it's about to be a hell of a ride.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
That's not how rap battles work though

Like That was the call out, it did well enough that they HAD to respond, that's not a round in itself, that's just telling nikkas let's go and the shock factor of it had everyone :krs: on top of the song being fire in general

Literally just a control verse on steriods, if anyone got clapped it was Cole cuz that big me line is a direct fukk you and made the most noise

This drake response is officially the first round, names have been said.

Aubrey rapped, Cole rapped and quit, once Kendrick's song comes out then we can call who got the first round.

So far Drake jabbing at Kendrick, open hand slapped metro and told him to shut up, completely stole off on Cole (no one helping him up) :yeshrug: time to see if Kendrick got hands

I told bro the same shyt and his response was I was a kendrick dikkrider somehow for explaining how rounds work :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was perfectly crafted for him to get off on both of them, what a bozo
:snoop:

Drake just gave him a lifeline though. If Cole was to come back with something against Drake? He could easily uno reverse the damage hes done to himself. If he doesnt accept that life line,hes either the scariest "emcee" ever. Or the man is just a saint:mjlol:

J Cole fans celebrating as we speak lol. Now they just gotta backtrack on all that "Cole too mature for all this" theyve been talking all week.

They man is back in the race:wow:

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a single line on here better than "Prince outlived Mike Jack"

First they wanted this to just be A.I. Now nikkas calling this a "teaser":mjlol:

Can you imagine hearing the responses weve heard from legends. And thinking it might be some pasty chinese kid in his basement playing around? The fact people thought this could be A.I speaks volumes:sas1:
Hmm this gave me an idea.. if Kendrick can flip Prince to J Prince in a response the whole Prince vs Mike Jack who is whose son thing, that would be a good line to have.. maybe this was a bait by Kendrick already....