DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Where’s the bars in Like That?

Why is a “lyricist” allowed to disappear for years and half ass features
A lyricist can do what they want. I don't know why ppl are so upset that some artists don't drop as frequently. I'm sorry damn near all the ones that drop year after year or even multiple times a year have wildly varying degrees of quality from project to project.

As far as bars, the for all your dogs line was cool to me. The Big 3 line was super simple yet clearly effective.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I wonder if drake gonna go at kendricks sister

59db99b44dc32.PNG

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick is a Piru though. He just keeps that history of his private. He's from Westside Bompton Piru and always has been.

So anybody born there, Piru just be at the hospital ready to flag and Tat them up? :pachaha:

Plenty of nerds and bozos born in bad areas. Kung Fu Kenny never left the house, he's sensei must have been on a VHS tape

Daps
Drake 1-0
Not a single line on here better than "Prince outlived Mike Jack"

First they wanted this to just be A.I. Now nikkas calling this a "teaser":mjlol:

Can you imagine hearing the responses weve heard from legends. And thinking it might be some pasty chinese kid in his basement playing around? The fact people thought this could be A.I speaks volumes:sas1:
Stupid line that only implies Drake's legacy will be greater.

Also, I'm pretty sure "What's a prince to a king, he a son nikka" is a flip on that

MJ the king of pop and his son's name is prince