DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Drakes baby mother was a whore pass around. A$AP Rocky Drake, another famous rappers all smashed, except Drake got caught with the baby

Isn’t that what Rihanna is? I mean Chris Brown, Drake and a Bunch of industry nikkaz smashed and A$ap caught the body?

vino

Superstar
Daps
As if this mf is going hiking

punch-kendrick-lamar.png

They’re referencing Drake bar in the diss song. He clearly likes the song.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Kendrick got about 30 seconds in this. Kendrick also initiated the beef and this is the response so it’s a round.
That's not how rap battles work though

Like That was the call out, it did well enough that they HAD to respond, that's not a round in itself, that's just telling nikkas let's go and the shock factor of it had everyone :krs: on top of the song being fire in general

Literally just a control verse on steriods, if anyone got clapped it was Cole cuz that big me line is a direct fukk you and made the most noise

This drake response is officially the first round, names have been said.

Aubrey rapped, Cole rapped and quit, once Kendrick's song comes out then we can call who got the first round.

So far Drake jabbing at Kendrick, open hand slapped metro and told him to shut up, completely stole off on Cole (no one helping him up) :yeshrug: time to see if Kendrick got hands

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There wasn't 1 memorable line in this. Kendrick's light verse had a couple :umad:

Not a single line on here better than "Prince outlived Mike Jack"

First they wanted this to just be A.I. Now nikkas calling this a "teaser":mjlol:

Can you imagine hearing the responses weve heard from legends. And thinking it might be some pasty chinese kid in his basement playing around? The fact people thought this could be A.I speaks volumes:sas1: