DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We got name dropping. We got name calling. We got an original, fire beat. We got a potential for more to come. Who’s gonna respond first? We don’t know but what I do know: we got a battle now.

This is hip-hop brehs.

xmorop09eg5c1.gif

vino

Superstar
Daps
When it’s all said and done fans of Drake will say Drake won then Fans of Kendrick will say Kendrick won. Right now no official winner until they both empty the clip. Drakes was better as a teaser though.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all Kenny Stans really be making shyt up :mjlol:

I can tag a few if you want

And I already got at Kenny in this thread over the ghostwriting. I’m not his Stan. But that’s how pathetic you Drake losers are. See yourself in a Canadian cornball, brehs.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
We got name dropping. We got name calling. We got an original, fire beat. We got a potential for more to come. Who’s gonna respond first? We don’t know but what I do know: we got a battle now.

This is hip-hop brehs.

xmorop09eg5c1.gif
That's all I'm looking forward to seeing, the back and forth from everybody should be good.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just realizing Kanye line on vultures ' got pregnant in a threesome so who's baby is it' was a shot a drake..

“Word to Flacko Jodye, he done seen us put it down”

These nikkas really be talking about this shyt in the music lmao. The industry is sick

Edit:

Also Joe Budden definitely heard this early bc he called J Cole getting dissed by everybody on his last podcast. I thought that was weird but he we are