DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Jards

All Star
Daps
We have no idea when Kendrick recorded that verse, it's Futures track.

You can't have a verse Vs a whole track and say that's a round I'm sorry.
Especially when the verse is directly referencing a song it is responding to whether we knew it was for him at the time or not,
Aye you Kendrick dikk riders stop quoting me lool

Dot’s place in Hip Hop history is certified and he’s legendary but the duck sucking is over the top. Please refrain from quoting me - you are embarrassing the rest of us loool

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
I can tag a few if you want

And I already got at Kenny in this thread over the ghostwriting. I’m not his Stan. But that’s how pathetic you Drake losers are. See yourself in a Canadian cornball, brehs.
We supposed to stay posted up in a thread for months at a time? We not like these Kenny Stan’s that anything Drake does they be all over it even those that supposed to hate that man. Look at the thread numbers.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I can tag a few if you want

And I already got at Kenny in this thread over the ghostwriting. I’m not his Stan. But that’s how pathetic you Drake losers are. See yourself in a Canadian cornball, brehs.
The ghostwriting shyt was a troll stop it

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
It's cool and not bad at all. He can say he represented himself well in this battle. But it seemed to just breakdown to your short, I get more paper than you and your business isn't exactly straight. It was kind of light scathing wise. But he was rapping his ass off so he gets points for that.

I agree. I don't think it's mid or bad in anyway. Drake was clever and witty on many lines. I do think that any MC worth his salt, Kendrick included, should be able to dismantle this diss quite easily though.

That said, this battle is Kendrick's to lose now. Drake has battled before, won and lost, and came out on the other side. His rep as a MC tarnished but brand intact. If he loses ppl gone say "Who's surprised" if Kenny loses it's an upset.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Aye you Kendrick dikk riders stop quoting me lool

Dot’s place in Hip Hop history is certified and he’s legendary but the duck sucking is over the top. Please refrain from quoting me - you are embarrassing the rest of us loool

:what:Whatever you got it bro

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
We supposed to stay posted up in a thread for months at a time? We not like these Kenny Stan’s that anything Drake does they be all over it even those that supposed to hate that man. Look at the thread numbers.

Breh. When Adidon dropped some nikkas all of a sudden stopped posting for months. Literally stopped posting full stop. This is a fact that I addressed at that time. I didn’t say it was YOU so why you crying?