DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Breh, Drake fukked the whole industry and some chick trapped him it happens. You acting like Drake wifed the chick.

Drake probably has messed around with Metro, Rick Ross, Future, ASAP Rocky and them other nikkaz in the last 3 years. Wouldn’t be surprised if Drake pop up some pics cuddled up with Kendrick’s wife somewhere on an island.
He had a baby by a prostitute

And had his lawyer say she she was fukking another rapper at the same time

That is not the same

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He don’t want THEM problems

Taking on Kendrick and Pusha T at the same time is career suicide no matter who you are. Not even Nas could go to work against Jay-Z and say DMX at the same time in 01. Its impossible
It’s an insult to Push to compare Kendrick to him in regards to Drake

He was surgical

Jards

All Star
Daps
Technically Kendrick's verse is a direct response to FPS.
This is the first full track.

If that's how we are counting rounds then we have to go back and count all the subs from after control :heh:
Absolutely not - nobody even knew FPS was a Kendrick diss until Like That was released and everyone turned into Inspector Gadget. If FPS was so pressing why didn’t Kendrick engage immediately?

Kendrick did everything but say Drake’s name on Like That which is why we’re at where we are. This is round one.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
TDE had a lot of artists perform at Dreamville last week so they were probably deep with crew, entourage, etc

Wouldn’t be surprised if J Cole had a word lol

That shyt was never deep enough for it to be problems though. SZA, Q, and Punch (plus their gang members lol) were at Dreamville Fest without problems. That was just some rap beef Cole had no business jumping in, and while I'm all for clowning Cole I'm not gonna suggest he got backed down by some bloods or something lol.

That being said if I'm Kendrick I'm not talking to Cole right now. I'm not trusting anyone outside of the camp right now.