Drake "No Face" debuts @#69 on billboard

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
21 was just on It's Up.

SOD hasnt been officially released yet, and Yachty's verse was trash and everyone wanted him off that.
Maybe but he back doored him still.

I mean he was the one of Drake's friends to do a collab with him.

But it's par for the course for Drake and the reason no one rode for him during the beef.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Exactly same thing Fif's claim to fame was he was the hottest once he lost to Kanye he shut up forever. That's one nikka he's not trying to provoke into a beef.

It's exactly like Fif once he got exposed as not being the hottest it was over and just like Fiddy had he had real friends and fans he could've just released a bunch of hot songs and said The streets feel me.

Kenny boxed him in with the culture Kenny doesn't have reference tracks Drake does so he couldn't try to play the lyrical card

Drake's got nothing.

Not saying he's out of here but the clock's ticking.
Drake leaving the game has some bad ramifications for hip-hop because dude is pretty easily the 2nd best rapper out right now.

Dudes can clown all they want, but it's undeniable that he's the most entertaining rapper in the business.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Drake leaving the game has some bad ramifications for hip-hop because dude is pretty easily the 2nd best rapper out right now.

Dudes can clown all they want, but it's undeniable that he's the most entertaining rapper in the business.
Drake's not leaving the game no time soon.

Actually all he needs to do is go back to his natural lane. Make more simp songs as the corny kid from Canada and he'll be fine.

All the wave riding he did isn't gonna help him now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ngga…enough with the fake unbothered shyt. I guess this is still just some ‘nice sparring’ or whether he said. Drake fans are the boxer who gets rocked with a 8 piece combo, you got a golf ball growing out your forehead, but you smiling and shaking your head for the cameras ‘nope, didn’t hurt me’:snoop:

And btw, coli drake fans: Stop trying to hide behind dismissive smilies it’s not working:

“Kendrick fans thought proving Drake likes little girls could stop him :mjlol::what:
It isnt fake

You and your kinds lust for this nikka is :mjlol:

And despite all that emotionally charged shyt you just said… he still charted:mjlol:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps

That’s one way to look at it.

A different perspective is him leaving will eliminate this incessant need to have one rapper be the Midas touch. Hip hop needs a reset creatively and some of the bullshyt music that is popular is partly a result of him.

Unpopular opinion Hip hop badly needs to go underground honestly. Not on some huddle on the corner and rap on Primo beats but the ability to be unique and not sound like a clone. It’s a cesspool of everyone sounding the same, playing it safe and halfassing in an attempt of a brand deal.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Not even a Drake fan like that but dudes just hating :childplease:

Hoping that he fails. Drake will be alright and continue trending on the charts

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He would’ve been dropped an album if he didn’t lose the beef :mjlol: he’s embarrassingly trying to test the waters with all these loose tracks.

The album will still chart number one though whenever it does drop :manny: he will be ok but anyone saying it’s the same after the L isn’t being honest.
I don't think he will