Drake "No Face" debuts @#69 on billboard

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Like I said it’s probably not even a club song..

Yall Drake un-stans got to let it go… dude still will chart :mjlol:
No one's saying he won't I don't know why he isn't singing simp soliloquies to get the hoes on his side. Thats what I would do If I were him.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh because if it went crazy Ak would be celbrating.

I mean you could say that For All the Dogs was a mixtape as well but it wasn't

He took he slight W when he backdoored his man's Yatchy when he put out Yatchy's song * the only nikka callab'ing with him after Not Like US*

Then took Yatchy off his own record.

And don’t forgot You My Everything was already slotted for Chief Keef. Drake forced his way on there bc he needed a hit

He’s moving desperate it’s obvious to see

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Am I tripping or has op already made this thread before
hes off on a spray paint binge again

he'll get back to you when he sobers up, or runs out of rags

tumblr_oo2p97vlkA1v7ypcqo1_400.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Like I said it’s probably not even a club song..

Yall Drake un-stans got to let it go… dude still will chart :mjlol:

Ngga…enough with the fake unbothered shyt. I guess this is still just some ‘nice sparring’ or whether he said. Drake fans are the boxer who gets rocked with a 8 piece combo, you got a golf ball growing out your forehead, but you smiling and shaking your head for the cameras ‘nope, didn’t hurt me’:snoop:

And btw, coli drake fans: Stop trying to hide behind dismissive smilies it’s not working:

“Kendrick fans thought proving Drake likes little girls could stop him :mjlol::what:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He would’ve been dropped an album if he didn’t lose the beef :mjlol: he’s embarrassingly trying to test the waters with all these loose tracks.

The album will still chart number one though whenever it does drop :manny: he will be ok but anyone saying it’s the same after the L isn’t being honest.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh because if it went crazy Ak would be celbrating.

I mean you could say that For All the Dogs was a mixtape as well but it wasn't

He took he slight W when he backdoored his man's Yatchy when he put out Yatchy's song * the only nikka callab'ing with him after Not Like US*

Then took Yatchy off his own record.
21 was just on It's Up.

SOD hasnt been officially released yet, and Yachty's verse was trash and everyone wanted him off that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He would’ve been dropped an album if he didn’t lose the beef :mjlol: he’s embarrassingly trying to test the waters with all these loose tracks.

The album will still chart number one though whenever it does drop :manny: he will be ok but anyone saying it’s the same after the L isn’t being honest.
"okay" is not what gets you $400 advances on the re up. their not cutting that check for number 1 charting album, their doing that because he had the power to make everything he touched be lucrative. his business model is in trouble.