O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This needs to be retired.

Social media in itself is promotion.
Well… I dont follow this nikka or his every move

In fact, considering its barely getting any real attention or play and still charting is impressive.

Its probably not even a club song

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Probably true, but its not everytime.

Seems like just mixtape drops
Nah breh because if it went crazy Ak would be celbrating.

I mean you could say that For All the Dogs was a mixtape as well but it wasn't

He took he slight W when he backdoored his man's Yatchy when he put out Yatchy's song * the only nikka callab'ing with him after Not Like US*

Then took Yatchy off his own record.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
By now he would've made another contractual mid album but he doesn't want to look crazy especially if Kenny drops a week after the super bowl and does say 600K or some crazy number.

If Dot beats him on bill board then he really has nothing he can say about Kendrick.

Bingo. He’s attached his whole brand to being the most popular. Now he gotta pretend like he don’t care

50 Cent was in the same boat and he never dropped a proper album again :bryan: :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well… I dont follow this nikka or his every move

In fact, considering its barely getting any real attention or play and still charting is impressive.

Its probably not even a club song
That would fly if it was anyone other than Drake.

That Drake Stimulus package is a wrap.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Dude is officially in his Flop era
basket-ball-flop.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah breh because if it went crazy Ak would be celbrating.

I mean you could say that For All the Dogs was a mixtape as well but it wasn't

He took he slight W when he backdoored his man's Yatchy when he put out Yatchy's song * the only nikka callab'ing with him after Not Like US*

Then took Yatchy off his own record.
Like I said it’s probably not even a club song..

Yall Drake un-stans got to let it go… dude still will chart :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Bingo. He’s attached his whole brand to being the most popular. Now he gotta pretend like he don’t care

50 Cent was in the same boat and he never dropped a proper album again :bryan: :jbhmm:
Exactly same thing Fif's claim to fame was he was the hottest once he lost to Kanye he shut up forever. That's one nikka he's not trying to provoke into a beef.

It's exactly like Fif once he got exposed as not being the hottest it was over and just like Fiddy had he had real friends and fans he could've just released a bunch of hot songs and said The streets feel me.

Kenny boxed him in with the culture Kenny doesn't have reference tracks Drake does so he couldn't try to play the lyrical card

Drake's got nothing.

Not saying he's out of here but the clock's ticking.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Exactly same thing Fif's claim to fame was he was the hottest once he lost to Kanye he shut up forever. That's one nikka he's not trying to provoke into a beef.

It's exactly like Fif once he got exposed as not being the hottest it was over and just like Fiddy had he had real friends and fans he could've just released a bunch of hot songs and said The streets feel me.

Kenny boxed him in with the culture Kenny doesn't have reference tracks Drake does so he couldn't try to play the lyrical card

Drake's got nothing.

Not saying he's out of here but the clock's ticking.
Street king immortal

#smsaudio

Last edited: