Drake-Kendrick beef has to stop edit: Drake’s Home shot up

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Maybe cause the populace thinks Drake is sofT. He got slapped Pdiddy, he pee'd on...those 2 things will surely make anybody think Drake will keep it on wax.

And Idk man...Kendrick looks like he can take it there if he needs to. I'm just saying I seen killers in unlikely places. We all got a trigger or button that takes us to that dark room....

p*ssy ass kendrick almost got smacked up by Puff at a party after control dropped. J Cole jumped in to defend him and got smacked up instead :dead:

Come on man both these dudes soft as hell. They the breadwinners

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Battling.

My ideal version of it is where two MCs freestyle off the dome and attack each other's RHYMES.

One of my earliest memories of a dope battle was early internet. Breez Eva Flowing was battling somebody who's name I cant recall.

One said something about being fire or flame. The other said (something like.. don't quote me)

Wack MCs get smacked to the West Coast. You talk about flame but my style is asbestos.

Pretty sure it was a freestyle battle.

Eminem always impressed me with his actual battles. A little more personal but off the top and responding in real time to what was just said.

When the battle is well researched, pre written and all personal jabs: it takes a turn. It's less skill vs skill and more just personal attacks.
:mjlol: Ol Beat Street ass nikka

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
p*ssy ass kendrick almost got smacked up by Puff at a party after control dropped. J Cole jumped in to defend him and got smacked up instead :dead:

Drake got slapped up by Puff. And J Prince had to make a courtesy call where he addressed Piff directly. Puff then went to the radio station and apologized to putting hands on Drake.

You got ya incidents confused breh.

Let me Google that for you:francis:

Daps
Battling.

My ideal version of it is where two MCs freestyle off the dome and attack each other's RHYMES.

One of my earliest memories of a dope battle was early internet. Breez Eva Flowing was battling somebody who's name I cant recall.

One said something about being fire or flame. The other said (something like.. don't quote me)

Wack MCs get smacked to the West Coast. You talk about flame but my style is asbestos.

Pretty sure it was a freestyle battle.

Eminem always impressed me with his actual battles. A little more personal but off the top and responding in real time to what was just said.

When the battle is well researched, pre written and all personal jabs: it takes a turn. It's less skill vs skill and more just personal attacks.
Battle Rap is the only place where the "doing it for competition" argument holds. From the beginning of time from KRS vs Queens to now, every beef is based in a genuine dislike for the other party. The only logical terminal end is always pointing towards violence.

All these square fans thinking it is all fun and games are delusional or ain't been in beef. I'm just as guilty being a sucker for the "theatre" of it all, but best bet any person who has some self respect for themselves was ever disparaged with one of the bars any rapper says in these "battles" and it was said in their face would definitely be ready to resort to violence.

So all these keyboard warriors say8ng "it's gone too far now." Don't wanna admit that this would be the end result. And then add that this has been bubbling for a decade?....

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Drake got slapped up by Puff. And J Prince had to make a courtesy call where he addressed Piff directly. Puff then went to the radio station and apologized to putting hands on Drake.

You got ya incidents confused breh.

Let me Google that for you:francis:

Yes 4pm in calabasas was after drake got slapped by puff.

But puff also had a scuffle with Cole who stepped in when he tried to smack up Kendrick after control. This isn't a new story

Puff put hands on on every popping rapper of this generation it seems :dead:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Battle Rap is the only place where the "doing it for competition" argument holds. From the beginning of time from KRS vs Queens to now, every beef is based in a genuine dislike for the other party. The only logical terminal end is always pointing towards violence.

All these square fans thinking it is all fun and games are delusional or ain't been in beef. I'm just as guilty being a sucker for the "theatre" of it all, but best bet any person who has some self respect for themselves was ever disparaged with one of the bars any rapper says in these "battles" and it was said in their face would definitely be ready to resort to violence.

So all these keyboard warriors say8ng "it's gone too far now." Don't wanna admit that this would be the end result. And then add that this has been bubbling for a decade?....
Thing is I can't stand Drake. I can't. He gets beside me like a flirtatious whore that won't let you fukk and then acts like you gay.

But I dont wanna dude killed, Same as Kendrick Lamar.

They each said they piece...they got they fan base fed...all is well.

The shyt is over now. I can careless who won, cause this shyt is personal and we need these rappers to speak out against the shyt the govt doing.

I wish these Negroes have more beef with racists than they do with each other:yeshrug:

Daps
Thing is I can't stand Drake. I can't. He gets beside me like a flirtatious whore that won't let you fukk and then acts like you gay.

But I dont wanna dude killed, Same as Kendrick Lamar.

They each said they piece...they got they fan base fed...all is well.

The shyt is over now. I can careless who won, cause this shyt is personal and we need these rappers to speak out against the shyt the govt doing.

I wish these Negroes have more beef with racists than they do with each other:yeshrug:
Yes. Their fan bases are "fed". But tell me if anything that either dude said was directed at you or said to your face, it would be extremely difficult to just let "bygones be bygones" this more due to the noise surrounding the individuals. If either of these dudes possessed the mental capacity to be on such a high mental plane, they wouldn't even be dissing eachother. They might not even be rapping anymore. But having such control of the ego is the domain of Buddhist monks and masters....

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Yes. Their fan bases are "fed". But tell me if anything that either dude said was directed at you or said to your face, it would be extremely difficult to just let "bygones be bygones" this more due to the noise surrounding the individuals. If either of these dudes possessed the mental capacity to be on such a high mental plane, they wouldn't even be dissing eachother. They might not even be rapping anymore. But having such control of the ego is the domain of Buddhist monks and masters....
It's just words. You touch me...and it's on

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Where can we heard this story of puff “almost0 smacking Kendrick. If this story is true then J Cole saved puff life.