Drake-Kendrick beef has to stop edit: Drake’s Home shot up

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
This is what I mean. I didn't even know he made a new diss. I found "Meet The Grahams" shortly after I posted. Now I gotta hear Drake :snoop:
This is the first time in many moons that ppl have been excited about rap

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
The fact that you went looking for a man's childhood picture to make a point about how tough they are :comeon:

Where yo childhood pictures at nikka :martin:
You act as if he had to hire a private detective to find a childhood pic of a person who was a child star.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'd rather talk about rap than the usual 4 topics on here. :yeshrug:

Same for @Neo TheInsurrectionistONE

He rather us talk about rap than anything about his homey Puffy or what really goes down at the Take Dat Take Dat house parties..

Cuz the wolves are coming and the walls are closing in.

This takes the attention of the heat of all the Badboys

Daps
Battling.

My ideal version of it is where two MCs freestyle off the dome and attack each other's RHYMES.

One of my earliest memories of a dope battle was early internet. Breez Eva Flowing was battling somebody who's name I cant recall.

One said something about being fire or flame. The other said (something like.. don't quote me)

Wack MCs get smacked to the West Coast. You talk about flame but my style is asbestos.

Pretty sure it was a freestyle battle.

Eminem always impressed me with his actual battles. A little more personal but off the top and responding in real time to what was just said.

When the battle is well researched, pre written and all personal jabs: it takes a turn. It's less skill vs skill and more just personal attacks.
That era is over