Drake-Kendrick beef has to stop edit: Drake’s Home shot up

Daps
I’m getting concerned. It’s becoming too personal. Lives could be lost. These two brothers need to come together for some dialogue, squash it and do an album together.
neither drake nor kendrick are street rappers or street dudes. why would you be concerned it’ll turn to violence? the only street dude in this beef is ross, and i highly doubt he will take it there. this shyt is comedy to him.

:francis:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yes 4pm in calabasas was after drake got slapped by puff.

But puff also had a scuffle with Cole who stepped in when he tried to smack up Kendrick after control. This isn't a new story

Puff put hands on on every popping rapper of this generation it seems :dead:
Yea I just seen it. I had no idea Puff was plexing

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
Y’all want rap beefs then get scared when it gets taken to another level. Same thing with gucci and jeezy. nikkas was talking crazy about that vs but if something would’ve happened it would’ve been “ we need to do better and stick together “.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This is what I mean. I didn't even know he made a new diss. I found "Meet The Grahams" shortly after I posted. Now I gotta hear Drake :snoop:
I was STILL wrong @COLI MANDINGO I heard the first few seconds of Family Matters and turned it off cause I thought it was Push Ups :mindblown: Drake is definitely winning with that one. Idk wtf Kendrick is doing. He needs to get in his bag like he did for Big Sean "Control"

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Yeah let's end the beef coz this guy right here can be very dangerous:mjlol:
Now imagine all the hate and insecurities built up inside that young man and give him millions and an Amex black like access to an endless line of credit on ignorant country nikkas willing to help exact his revenge on everyone that resembles his past and present tormentors and he suddenly becomes extremely dangerous.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why does it need to stop? This is the most exciting thing that’s happened in hip hop in years. nikkas wanna keep making threads about Sexxy Red and Ice Spice
:heh:
They giving the people what they want… two of the biggest artist in hip hop going back and forth with each other mud slinging is a BIG WIN FOR FANS ….

This will not affect Drakes legacy or Kendrick’s… Both will continue to make dope music at the end of the day