Drake-Kendrick beef has to stop edit: Drake’s Home shot up

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Battling.

My ideal version of it is where two MCs freestyle off the dome and attack each other's RHYMES.

One of my earliest memories of a dope battle was early internet. Breez Eva Flowing was battling somebody who's name I cant recall.

One said something about being fire or flame. The other said (something like.. don't quote me)

Wack MCs get smacked to the West Coast. You talk about flame but my style is asbestos.

Pretty sure it was a freestyle battle.

Eminem always impressed me with his actual battles. A little more personal but off the top and responding in real time to what was just said.

When the battle is well researched, pre written and all personal jabs: it takes a turn. It's less skill vs skill and more just personal attacks.
Drake can't go off the dome though lol

That's why hip hop fans in here who give that a pass are what's wrong with music today.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Asked for? Ignore the fake metro bytch ass sit this whole shyt off and Kenny even being on the track when he didn’t have to be and stood on his own to go at Drake..

You think it started there?

giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It’s on Kendrick. He is a very hateful midget. Wishing death on Drake
I said it when he was emotional in the first response

And I liked the follow up, but the one he released 20 minutes after Drake (knowing damn well he prerecorded that:comeon:, that shyt was way too long and way too much effort) was some coli incel shyt. and he wanted to release it right after, writing fake letters to his kid like his kid will ever respect it, and still using coli hottakes. He didn't address anything Drake responded with in the family song where he was literally going at 20 nikkas

Now kenny being a wifebeater and some shyt is worth looking into

But people aren't going to be real, they just want to see dude lose. They got as muchjealousy and hate in their heart ps as Kenny does.

Kendrick could hum the next track and they would meat ride it

Daps
Should just shoot the fade then and squash it in my book :manny:

Ahhh you’d think right? This however is the final frontier and would never happen. None of these guys are built to carry through on a quarter of their milk. You can say whatever you want about my kids but it’s another thing to have to deal with someone after you’ve said whatever about their kids :mjgrin:

I’m not interested in any of this Kendrick Drake stuff

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If nothing happens when he goes toronto next month, nothing will happen

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
I said it when he was emotional in the first response

And I liked the follow up, but the one he released 20 minutes after Drake (knowing damn well he prerecorded that:comeon:, that shyt was way too long and way too much effort) was some coli incel shyt. and he wanted to release it right after, writing fake letters to his kid like his kid will ever respect it, and still using coli hottakes. He didn't address anything Drake responded with in the family song where he was literally going at 20 nikkas

Now kenny being a wifebeater and some shyt is worth looking into

But people aren't going to be real, they just want to see dude lose. They got as muchjealousy and hate in their heart ps as Kenny does.

Kendrick could hum the next track and they would meat ride it
Amen. Kendrick has yet to actually respond/address anything Drake said. Just dropped a pre recorded record. He just saying outrageous shyt for likes. He’s not RESPONDING

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bunch of weird grown ass man “concerned” over the lives of multimillionaires who wouldn’t even have their personal hair braiders spit on their graves. :mjlol: