Drake is texting with a 14 Y.O girl, says stuff like "I miss you"

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
When Drake found out she was 14 he said WHAT :what: I thought you said you were eleven
full

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This isn't Drake's...

daughter
little sister
neice

or even cousin.

Nah man..this is hella suspect. What would a 30 year old grown man have in common with a 14 year old teen girl?:usure:

I'm not gonna accuse him of pedo behavior but I wouldn't be surprised if he dibbing and dabbling in young girls molding them like Tyga did with Kylie.

That's nasty

ROFLOCO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even like Drake like that, but she's in the entertainment business. A lot of these actors/artists network/support eachother. Yes she's 14, but she's also a business. And having a lot of industry contacts is being apart of the business. I'm sure the girl's parents know about it - what parent just gives their kids a cell phone and dont check on who they texting?

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't even like Drake like that, but she's in the entertainment business. A lot of these actors/artists network/support eachother. Yes she's 14, but she's also a business. And having a lot of industry contacts is being apart of the business. I'm sure the girl's parents know about it - what parent just gives their kids a cell phone and dont check on who they texting?

A lot of them girls get fukked

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just think he likes molding and shaping girls.

He's said this on wax

You can't mold or shape 20+ year olds. They've seen too much.

You can shape 14-18 year olds :yeshrug:

:cape:

giphy.gif