Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
yes let's go! 😸

I have my headphones ready! 😸

Drake-Another-Late-Night-ft-Lil-Yachty-Directed-by-Cole-Bennett-2.gif

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In diss songs we hear names, not subliminal shots. What era you grew up in to say this?
More like what era did you grow up in :beli: . Control is the only song in recent memory where names have been explicitly said.

Drake is doing nothing different from what others have been doing before.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I named another “rapper’s rapper” in your words. Stick to trolling.

:what: Who the fukk is trolling? Drake is soft to keep sending subliminals when he tucked his tail the first time.

More like what era did you grow up in :beli: . Control is the only song in recent memory where names have been explicitly said.

Drake is doing nothing different from what others have been doing before.

Definitely not this soft ass era of soft subliminal raps. I remember the Mixtape era when we used to get disses from a bunch of rappers every damn week. You probably don’t know anything about it if you’re defending Drake like this.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Who the fukk is trolling? Drake is soft to keep sending subliminals when he tucked his tail the first time.

Definitely not this soft ass era of soft subliminal raps. I remember the Mixtape era when we used to get disses from a bunch of rappers every damn week. You probably don’t know anything about it if you’re defending Drake like this.
So you're :flabbynsick: wishing for an era long gone. FoH.