Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
“White America say I’m becoming a threat, Black America love to remind me what my mama look like”

These Logic ass bars. What White American is threaten by Drake’s success, and if they were why is it comparable to “ya mama white!” :mjlol:
Where did he say that it was his success that threatened them? Could be Jewish conspiracy theory or recent major backlash about his misogyny from mainstream (and hipster/artsy) media.

Dudes want it to be there way, then act like their way is the god given truth hand, then argue against it accordingly :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don’t stay that up to date with Drake, what’s the difference between this and For All The Dogs?

this is essentially a 6 song EP which is the successor (tacked onto for all the dogs) to scary hours part 1 & 2 of all rapping over real beats that everyone is raving about.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Drake just did a dance album, a trap album, a melodic R&B album, and a boom bap album. All in about 18 months…but yall say he hasn’t shown growth
No substance in any of that

“Honestly Nevermind” is the closest we will get to “growth.” But in all those projects he has shown NO maturity…why is that so hard to grasp for yall?

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
For all the people talking about this should have been a standalone, it was obviously tagged on to FATD to get extra streams. We all know Drake definitely cares about #'s and this was the workaround for not having a monster first week he's used to. I ain't mad at it :manny:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For all the people talking about this should have been a standalone, it was obviously tagged on to FATD to get extra streams. We all know Drake definitely cares about #'s and this was the workaround for not having a monster first week he's used to. I ain't mad at it :manny:
He did 400k plus first week. What's a monster first week these days?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
fukk is you talking about? I stand on what I said

Yeah it’s better than FATD, but it’s still a weak project except for the J Cole track and Stories about My brother. Get some money and get of Toronto boy’s dikk lil nikka

you emotional lol. I said what I said - have some self respect. you hating at 12:23am and praising early morning and now it's mid again in the afternoon lmao

won't even return your crybaby neg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
People wanted substance from Drake and got a song about the life and times of IG models and groupies. (The Shoe Fits) it is what is is and Drake is as deep as a puddle. I don’t need those type of tracks from him. That track is cringey coming from a 38 year old

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No substance in any of that

“Honestly Nevermind” is the closest we will get to “growth.” But in all those projects he has shown NO maturity…why is that so hard to grasp for yall?
:childplease::russ:

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
He did 400k plus first week. What's a monster first week these days?

When you the top dog, more than that. Taylor still did a milly with a re-release. Enough for him to name check her on these new songs :manny: