Drake - For All the Dogs Scary Hour Edition (Discussion Thread)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka listen to the whole song. Check the flow and THE WORDS used toward the end of it. He didn’t steal the rhymes but this nikka DEF heard this nikka shyt. My nikka ain’t some nobody either. nikka just came off tour with Skyzoo.
Ya mans gotta fall back

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
“Living for right now cuz i really think heavens a front” :mjcry:

“Nadia died in Dubai, I waited on her spirit to come by for like 17 months.. that shyt didn’t visit me once.” :mjcry:

“Her last message to me was about keeping in touch so part of me questioning God and not believing in much” :mjcry:

I felt him on this one… Losing my homegirl 5 years ago made me question all that shyt cuz I know if it was real she would’ve came back and gave me a sign about it once she seen me hurt that bad.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Producer prob played the track for him and drake wanted the beat
Hard to really say.

Somebody I know thinks Metro got inspiration for the beat he did for Oh You Went on thug album from him but really they only share the sample. It's possible that he only did the sample because he heard his song but I think it's more likely that he ran into the sample on his own or somebody sent him the sample for him to flip.

Music industry got too many smoke and mirrors to really know, and it's hard to put your name on the work when you flipped somebody else's work to begin with.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hard to really say.

Somebody I know thinks Metro got inspiration for the beat he did for Oh You Went on thug album from him but really they only share the sample. It's possible that he only did the sample because he heard his song but I think it's more likely that he ran into the sample on his own or somebody sent him the sample for him to flip.

Music industry got too many smoke and mirrors to really know, and it's hard to put your name on the work when you flipped somebody else's work to begin with.
If u listen to the end of my boy song he kinda used a similar flow and said similar words. Like the scheme and the words used at the end is similar. If that makes sense.