Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To anyone paying attention this album is exactly what you expected. No opinions are being changed by this.
If you like Drake you’ll like it and if not you won’t.
Drake is an uninteresting artist at this point. He’s the show in the 7th season that should have stopped at season 5 but was too popular to do so.

I'll give you that, I'm a Drake fan but Scorpion is when I stopped expecting any real change from him, at this point he is who he is

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake is funny brehs. You can tell Riri is the one that got away for him, but he needs to let go of that.

She's 2 kids deep with ASAP now.

Funny thing is, Drake could literally have any bytch in the world and he still pining for these hoes with multiple kids.

And that's why him targeting her comes off as very weird

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
In my opinion, the last solo Drake album thats undeniably good from front to back was If Your Reading This….and that came out 8 years ago.

I feel that he should retire from dropping albums and just follow the trend of just putting out singles and doing features.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Off Season better than both Drizzy and Kendrick last shyts.
Off-season is the best produced Cole album and it still had marginal replay value. I only listened to two songs continuously on Midsteppers after my initial listen.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is funny brehs. You can tell Riri is the one that got away for him, but he needs to let go of that.

She's 2 kids deep with ASAP now.

Funny thing is, Drake could literally have any bytch in the world and he still pining for these hoes with multiple kids.

Simp cause he couldn't get broads when he was younger

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Meh. Sounds like a bunch of songs thrown together. No cohesion at all...

Also, Amen should have been the last song. That's all I got.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Seems kind of bloated and unfocused, and when it does snap into focus, it's kinda of weird vaguely personally vindictive, without being very engaging. Some of it works for me, but not much really caught my attention, some of the production works, some of the bars work. Keep listening and see where my opinion ends up.

I like Slime You Out, but feels like an album of that.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
I
Yall sleep, Rich Baby Daddy goes :whew:

I'm not even an outside person but that makes me want to slide to the skating rink.
It goes but no man should ever play that song :russ:

Only the hoes can pick that song, or a DJ at a venue.