Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Marriage is something that Sandi never had Drake"

Drake obviously can't keep the jealousy he has towards married adults inside so now he keeps dissing married women :jordanlaff: This clown might get his wig split because of his mommy issues.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I wanna get back to the days that u love me nothin
but what you could see

:mjcry:
production on the intro crazy. drake always come out swinging for the fences with the intros.

beat has like skrillex trippy vybes :mjlit:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Yall sleep, Rich Baby Daddy goes :whew:

I'm not even an outside person but that makes me want to slide to the skating rink.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He could have had his classic if he made songs like 8 am in Charlotte and had actual themes on his albums....dude is just chasing the charts, he has been doing that for years now, he stopped trying after nothing was the same
So you calling Drizzy, James Harden of the industry? fukk rings get the bag? :wow:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
I only heard half of the album so far and I found myself skipping thru it just to see what the vibes are.

One thing that stuck out to me is that his singing voice sounds worse than the ever. The rapping is cool but I just don’t have real desire to listen to Drake albums like that anymore (Although I throughly enjoyed Her Loss mostly because of 21’s involvement).

Yeah. At start of 8am in Charlotte he cites his voice changed.

I noticed it too...