Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Nice album, a lil all over the place but it’s nice

Yep. Nothing deeper than that. Just a nice album you can put on and chill to. Not everything needs to be a classic. Most albums that artists put out are just aight. People hold Drake to ridiculous high standards just so they can shyt on him. shyt's corny af at this point.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Not classics. they're considered as fans favorites, but music nerds, professionals, artists, music lovers, critics consider take care as a "decent" album at the very very best, and nwts as mediocre.
Uhh what where are y’all even getting this.
When did “music nerds” ever determine what was a classic in our genre :why:
I
Get outta here with this nonsense :childplease:

You think music nerds was calling Thug Motivation a classic? :mjlol:

Still a classic regardless :wow:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I only heard half of the album so far and I found myself skipping thru it just to see what the vibes are.

One thing that stuck out to me is that his singing voice sounds worse than the ever. The rapping is cool but I just don’t have real desire to listen to Drake albums like that anymore (Although I throughly enjoyed Her Loss mostly because of 21’s involvement).

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yep. Nothing deeper than that. Just a nice album you can put on and chill to. Not everything needs to be a classic. Most albums that artists put out are just aight. People hold Drake to ridiculous high standards just so they can shyt on him. shyt's corny af at this point.
It comes with the territory

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You can’t call yourself Mike and then play like Mitch Richmond.