Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
The only reason he should be mentioned with Kendrick or Jermaine is because of volume and not because of music quality.

Somehow Yachty got a better verse from J. Cole than Drake did.

Mr. Morale and The Off Season dunks on all of his multiple releases this past year and a half. They dead ass gotta be at home laughing that this is what he released and folks claiming he's up there with them.

Drake can do what Cole and Dot does. Dot and Cole can’t do what Drake does.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Drake can do what Cole and Dot does. Dot and Cole can’t do what Drake does.

What does this mean my guy. Kdot gets played literally every where, even his non poppy cuts get burn in public from personal experience

Ive seen bars/clubs go nuts when shyt like humble, dna, madd city etc come on.

If he as prolific with drake wirh the crowd pleaser fukk na but he definitey can make them

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
7.5/10 on first listen

I normally tend to like Drake albums on the 2nd-3rd time, I feel like "Her Loss" is slightly better than this on first listen.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
if a younger artist made this exact album I'd being going over the top with a praise. I'd think it was that good.
but its just another pretty fun Drake album in this run he's been on post CLB.

it feels like the other book end to Travis Scott's album. (although I do not like the Travis album)

off of one listen, I like it a lot though. the only song I downright don't fukk with is Daylight

Teezo sounds way better on R&B tinges than whatever other shyt he attempts
why not just put Chow Lee on Calling For You since you used his style for a couple bars and it's on a Cash beat ??
out of all of Young Thugs sons, a white boy being one of the best is funny as hell
I really liked the use of Keef and Sexyy Red on their features

it is very obvious he thought he was giving everybody the Drake they wanted on CLB and after it was met with same old Drake and mid reviews he's said fukk it and let others in the album creating process and having fun with it.

releasing you're more playful and least serious album in terms of lyrics/content at 36/37 is a choice
he is funny though, I'll give him that but theres quite a lot of Big Sean level bars on here and he doesn't even care about getting outrapped anymore.

the nighttime test is next. his album are always better at night.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason he should be mentioned with Kendrick or Jermaine is because of volume and not because of music quality.

Somehow Yachty got a better verse from J. Cole than Drake did.

Mr. Morale and The Off Season dunks on all of his multiple releases this past year and a half. They dead ass gotta be at home laughing that this is what he released and folks claiming he's up there with them.
Mr Morale was garbage.