Drake - For All The Dogs (Discussion Thread)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Drake can do what Cole and Dot does. Dot and Cole can’t do what Drake does.
Nor should they lmao. I would never want to hear Cole/Kendrick “singing” their hearts out to 17 year old women or pretending to be a fake mob boss.

As far as the album itself, it has some good songs, but also some VERY bad ones. It feels like he’s released the same album 3-4 straight times, and each album ends up being a derivative of the last. And it seems like the singles get worse and worse and hit less.

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
I’m on my 2nd listen with the studio speakers and the production is TOUGH. I might have to raise it to a 8.0/10

I can tell this one gon age well like Her Loss

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Finished listening to the album, yeah this shyt is mid.
8AM in Charlotte is the best song.
what-he-said-look-up.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Made it through the the first 12-13 songs. Only fukkin wit Virginia Beach so far. The rest seem lazy and uninspired and poor versions of what he's already done before. Whoever is writing for him too need to be bushed. Some of the bars on here...just :scust:. And wtf is Yeat. Mf sound like an offbrand Thug. Should've just through slime the feature as extra 💰 for them legal bills stacking up.

Hopefully the second half picks up.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Drake can do what Cole and Dot does. Dot and Cole can’t do what Drake does.

This isn't anywhere near true. Drake couldn't make a DAMN or To Pimp a Butterfly or Mr. Morale if he spent the rest of his life trying. He couldn't make an Off Season or Forest Hills Drive.

He can make a Born Sinner maybe....

If he has all of this talent where in the hell has it been across an entire album since Nothin was the Same? Kendrick and J. Cole's albums have only gotten better. Drake started making amazing thot music and transitioned to making mid thot music and now it's just bad thot music.

Mr Morale was garbage.
:russ:

The interlude on Mr. Morale was better than everything on this album.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)